14th October 2015, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of aggregate results of MSc mathematics

how can i know abt the aggregate result of msc mathematics

2nd December 2015, 01:50 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of aggregate results of MSc mathematics

You did not mention the university in which you are pursuing your M.Sc Mathematics. Date of announcement of results would be different from one university to another university.

If you had provided the university name, I would have provided you the complete information.

However, I suggest you to surf the official website of your university. In the Results page or in the Latest updates page, the results information would be updated.

Keep visiting the official website so that you will come to know regarding the result as and when it is announced and updated in the website. For tentative dates, you can just enquire with the university.

Once the results are published, you just do the sum of marks of all the subjects and divide the same on total number of maximum marks. You will get some value and multiply the same with 100 which is your exact percentage of marks.

Don't bother much about the results. If you attempted well, definitely you will get a good percentage of marks. Hence, please concentrate on next career options like Higher studies or job opportunities.

After M.Sc in Mathematics, if you want to go for higher studies, you can opt for M.Phil or Ph.D. If you would like to go for job opportunities, you can join as a Lecturer in any of the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?