25th April 2013, 02:35 AM
nikhade9

How many colleges are there in Gujarat after passing NATA exam?

after nata exam how many college in gujarat ?
which seat available this year for ise board in different colleages?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear for NATA after passing 12th in commerce with 80 r in statistics from Gujarat
  2. From where to get the NATA application form in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for NATA exam?
  3. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA? -- [New]
  4. Where to submit NATA application form along with DD in Surat Gujarat?
  5. Date of NATA entrance test? Syllabus of the NATA exam and the subjects included in NATA test? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Last date of submission of NATA exam form? From where to get the forms from Himatnagar Gujarat?
  7. What is the syllabus for NATA?
  8. Can I take admission without NATA exam?
  9. How can I join ISRO as a scientist? Which degrees do I need to apply for ISRO?
  10. How to take admission in one of the colleges under Gujarat University after passing 12th commerce from Gujarata? How want to study BCA
  11. How can I appear for NATA in the same year after passing 11th
  12. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  13. Can I apply for Architect admission in Gujarat after clearing 12th by 3 trials and NATA with 115/200 marks?
  14. Which are the government and self finance colleges in Gujarat to pursue Automobile Engineering?
  15. Can I get cutoff list for colleges after passing 12th with 65% and NATA score of 100 marks
  16. List of best Architecture colleges in Pune through NATA?
  17. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  18. What do I need to pursue M.E in any government college in Gujarat after passing B.E in Instrumentation and Control? Cutoff marks of GATE for admission in government college in Gujarat in Automation and Control?
29th February 2016, 01:04 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many colleges are there in Gujarat after passing NATA exam?

List of colleges

Faculty of Technology and Engineering - The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
Baroda, Gujarat

Navrachana University
Gujarat

Faculty of Technology & Engineering -The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
Baroda, Gujarat

Sarvajanik College of Engineering & Technology
Surat, Gujarat

Institute of Architecture - Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University
Gujarat

Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology (SVPIT)
Anand, Gujarat

Parul University
Valsad, Gujarat

Arvindbhai Patel Institute of Environmental Design
Gujarat

Institute of Design Environment & Architecture - Indus University
Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Chandigarh University (CU)
Chandigarh, Punjab

Anant Institute of Architecture (AIA)
Ahmedabad, Gujarat

CEPT University
Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Grow More School of Architecture
Ahmedabad, Gujarat

ITM Universe Technical Campus
Gujarat

School of Architecture - Vadodara Design Academy
Gujarat

Indubhai Parekh School of Architecture
Rajkot, Gujarat

Shantaben Manubhai Patel School of Studies and Research in Architecture and Interior Design
Gujarat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?