24th October 2015, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for government job after completion of PU in Karnataka University, Dharwad?

Sir/Mam,

I completed my PU( degree bridge course in ksou equivalent to 12th), nw i am doing degree regular in karnataka univeraify dharwad so am i eligible for government recruitment? Can you please let me know what are the different jobs which I can apply for?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get the government job in Karnataka after completion of B.A in CV Raman University?
  2. Am I eligible to give NET exam after completion of my external M.Com from Karnataka university?
  3. Am I eligible for NET exam after completion of M.Com? I am doing my external M.Com from Karnataka University
  4. Am I eligible to take NET exam after completion of M.Com? I am doing my external M.Com from Karnataka University
  5. Can I get state or central government job after completion of BPP and B.Com course from Karnataka State Open University?
  6. Is a correspondence graduate from Karnataka university Dharwad, eligible to do regular MBA course?
  7. What's the cut-off percentage for M.Com seat in Karnataka university Dharwad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Are graduates from KSOU Karnataka eligible for government jobs in Karnataka?
  9. Can I get state government job after completing BPP and B.Com course from Karnataka State Open University, Mysore?
  10. Am I eligible for examination of company Secretariat? I've passed LL.B(spl.) from Dharwad university with 44% marks
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Karnataka Government jobs after completion of BCA in CMJ University?
  12. When I will receive my joining letter if am in the waiting list for AISL?
  13. Question papers of M.Com 1st year course of Karnataka University Dharwad?
  14. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course from IASE deemed university?
  15. What are the job opportunities after M.Sc Geography?
  16. Can I get regular MCA admission in Karnataka University Dharwad after completing B.Tech in Karnataka Stat Open University? I am a regular mode student for MCA
  17. Is Karnataka university recognized by central government? Is there any chance to get a job in government sector after completion of B.Tech?
  18. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
25th October 2015, 09:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for government job after completion of PU in Karnataka University, Dharwad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I completed my PU( degree bridge course in ksou equivalent to 12th), nw i am doing degree regular in karnataka univeraify dharwad so am i eligible for government recruitment? Can you please let me know what are the different jobs which I can apply for?
After completion of 12th standard, you can apply for government jobs like NDA and SCRA exam.

NDA:-

National defence academy entrance exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year to recruit the candidates in Army, Navy & Air Force wings of National Defence Academy.

Candidates who have completed 12th standard are eligible for NDA exam. If your 12th standard subjects are physics and mathematics then you are eligible for Naval academy force through NDA exam.

The candidate age should be between 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

SCRA:-

Applicant should have completed 12th examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized school or equivalent qualification and candidates who have doing final year of 12th examination can apply for SCRA examination and those who have completed Bachelor's degree with Physics and Mathematics may apply for this examination.

Your age should be in between 17 to 21 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?