24th December 2012, 01:16 PM
PATIL SHAMAL

Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in E&TC

Sir,
i have completed my diploma in e&tc. Can i apply for aeronautical engineering? & what should i do for that?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  3. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in E&TC
  4. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering for direct SE after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which are the colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  5. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma? I have just completed my 2nd year in electronics and communication engineering
  6. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  7. Which one is better after completing diploma in engineering, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  10. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  12. Can I get admission for Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in aeronautical engineering?
  13. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Any possibility to study aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in E&C engineering?
  15. How to apply for aeronautical engineering job at various companies after completing B.E Aeronautical engineering?
  16. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  17. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Mechanical?
23rd March 2013, 10:21 PM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in E&TC

Aeronautical Engineering

ELIGIBLITY FOR AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING is:-

12th Class (10+2)/Intermediate With Aggregate of 50% marks in Physics/Maths/Chemistry(PCM)Separately.
Or Student must complete his diploma in Aeronautical Engineering or Mechanical engineering.

So,Yes you can apply but using 12th mark sheet.

Good Luck!!!
24th March 2013, 01:41 PM
ayushhhhh

Smile Re: Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in E&TC

Yes my friend you can definitely apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in E&TC...

The minimum qualification required for taking admission in aeronautical engineering graduate degree course is you have to pass 12th with physics, chemistry and mathematics subject with minimum of 50% marks and also you should have minimum of 40% marks in english to take admission in engineering.

This criterion varies sometime from examination to examination and also from university to university.

There are many reputed Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in India:
1) IITs
2) Institute of Aeronautical Engineering,Hyderabad
3) Punjab Engineering College,Chandigarh.
4) Madras Institute of Technology,Chennai.
5) Academy of Aerospace and Aviation,Indore.
6) Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering,Dehradun.
7) Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology,Bangalore.
8) Hindustan Electronics Academy,Bangalore.

There is a program accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) that may be required to later earn licensure.

Well for the eligibilty criteria regarding age,qualification,exam dates etc. and for several other questions that might come across your mind in the future you can refer to this website :

http://careerairforce.nic.in/index3.asp?sslid=117&subsublinkid=44

But still if there is something unclear to you still , put up your question and i will be happy to help you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?