4th November 2011, 10:01 PM
amanchand01

Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering from Science Background?

can i apply for aeronautical engineering from science background but no chemistry in 12 standard?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  2. How to join Aryonatic after finishing 10th?
  3. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  4. Eligibility of joining B.Tech in Aeronautical after studying diploma in Computer Science?
  5. Can i apply for Aerospace engineering with science background and no maths in 12th standard?
  6. Which Space Technology courses can i take after completion plus two?
  7. Do I have to choose Aeronautical engineering to join Indian air force? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  9. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Sc in IT? Required percentage in UG to apply for this course? Which Entrance Exam to appear for this?
  10. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  11. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. How to apply for aeronautical engineering job at various companies after completing B.E Aeronautical engineering?
  14. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  15. How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?
  16. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Is it possible to do Aeronautical engineering in a budget of 10 Lakhs? -- [New]
  18. How can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in UK after completing 12th Science? List of colleges which offer such course in UK?
14th November 2011, 05:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering from Science Background?

For applying for aeronautical engineering you have to clear the entrance test conducted by IIT, AIEEE, etc. The basic eligibility for this course is a pass in HSC in 10+2 pattern from any recognized university. The subjects needed for HSC is English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Since you have not studied Chemistry, you cannot apply for the entrance exam. It is necessary that you study chemistry in 12th for any engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?