24th May 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Air Force Y group after passing 12th with 62%(Commerce)? Date and time of release of forms?

respected sir,
i have passed 12 class with 62%{commerce field}.can i apply the airforce ''y'' group. if yes than plz tell me time and date of releases vacancy to fill up forms. plz help me
'

25th May 2012, 08:32 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Can I apply for Air Force Y group after passing 12th with 62%(Commerce)? Date and time of release of forms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir,
i have passed 12 class with 62%{commerce field}.can i apply the airforce ''y'' group. if yes than plz tell me time and date of releases vacancy to fill up forms. plz help me
'
Yes you are eligible to join Indian Air force in Y group after the 10+2. The Y group examination is conducted time to time in a year. There is no specified date for this examination. For the latest update you have to visit the Indian Air force official web site given below:
The eligibility for the Y group is given below:

Education Qualification
For the Y group a candidate should be 10+2 pass in any stream with a minimum of 50% marks.Those appeared in the 10+2 exam are not eligible for this entry.

Age Limit
Candidate applying for the Y group in Indian Air force should have age between 17 -22 Years

Medical Standard Required
Height: Minimum Height required is 152.5 cm
Indian Air Force (Police):175 cm
Indian Air Force (Security):172 cm
Ground Training Instructor:167 cm

Weight should be proportional to height.

For more information you can visit at the below web site:
http://indianairforce.nic.in/
25th May 2012, 11:55 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Cool Re: Can I apply for Air Force Y group after passing 12th with 62%(Commerce)? Date and time of release of forms?

Hello Friend,

Yes you are eligible to join Indian Air force in Y group after the 10+2.

Eligibility :
For the Y group a candidate should be 10+2 pass in any stream with a minimum of 50% marks.Those appeared in the 10+2 exam are not eligible for this entry.
Candidate applying for the Y group in Indian Air force should have age between 17 -22 Years

For Details :http://indianairforce.nic.in/

Thank You!
26th May 2012, 12:57 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Air Force Y group after passing 12th with 62%(Commerce)? Date and time of release of forms?

Hai,

Yes you are eligible for Indian airforce group Y, as your stream in 12th standard either commerce or Science thats not a problem because any stream candidates are eligible for indian airforce group Y,

Eligibility criteria:

The candidate should be complete +2 in any stream from a recognised state board with 50% of marks.

The candidate currently persuing 12th standard is not eligible.

The candidate must be a citizen of india.

Age limits is 17 years to 22 years.

There is no age relaxation for sc/st, obc candidates.

Selection process:

Written examination,

Interview,

Medical test.

The latest application and forms details visit the official website of indian airforce.

For more details visit the official website of indian airforce

http://www.indianairforce.in

All the best.
26th May 2012, 01:49 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Air Force Y group after passing 12th with 62%(Commerce)? Date and time of release of forms?

WELL FRIEND.....

Yes! you are eligible to join Indian Air force in Y group after the 10+2.

The Y group examination is conducted time to time in a year. There is no specified date for this examination. For the latest update you have to visit the Indian Air force official web site given below:

The eligibility for the Y group is given below:

Education Qualification

Age Limit

Medical Standard Required
Height: Minimum Height required is 152.5 cm
Indian Air Force (Police):175 cm
Indian Air Force (Security):172 cm
Ground Training Instructor:167 cm

Weight should be proportional to height.

For more information you can visit at the below web site:
http://indianairforce.nic.in/

THANK YOU!!!!
5th June 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for air force group y with 60% in science
11th June 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Meri age 10-06-1991 hai kya mai IAF 2012 join kar sakta hun.
15th June 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir mai inter 73.2% se pas ki hai par meri eye sight weak hai to kya mai iaf me ja sakta ho
22nd June 2012, 05:56 PM

sir
sir mene 12th class commerce class{2012} me 67.80% marks hai sir me IAF join kar sakta hu
22nd July 2012, 09:25 PM

Default now when and where recrutment of.y group in gujarat plz help me

respected sir,
i have passed 12 class with 68%{commerce field}.can i apply the airforce ''y'' group. if yes than plz tell me time and date of releases vacancy to bharati mela or recrutment. plz help me
7th August 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for air force (Y) group after passing 12th with 58.8%(science) with biology?plz tell me the date and time of release of forms?
22nd July 2016, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my inter with 74.25% and wanted to join Indian air force.can I apply for IAF ..
29th October 2018, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

I am a girl i have passed 12th with 80% (commerce) can i joi air force plzz explain me full preceding for apply in air force
22nd June 2019, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am passed 10 2 with 67% mark but I am fail in maths can I join IAF in Y group sir help me sir help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?