10th May 2012, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Which IT Companies am I eligible having scored less than 60% in 12th class and 70% in B.Tech course?

who have less than 60% marks in 12th but have 70% marks in b.tech ? In what IT companies they are elegible?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which gives less preference to 12th marks?
  2. For which Companies am I eligible having scored 70% in 10th, 55% in 12th and 68.5% in 1st semester of B.Tech course?
  3. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?
  4. Am I eligible for Jobs in top IT Companies being a candidate having scored 74% in 10th Class, 57% in 12th Class, 57% in Graduation and 59% in MCA course?
  5. For which software companies am I eligible after scoring 86.2% in 10th, 76% in 12th and 60.67% in B.Tech?
  6. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  7. List of companies for which I am eligible for after passing B.Tech with 70.5%?
  8. Will I be eligible for applying jobs if I scored less percentage in 12th?
  9. Is there any chance for me to get job in private companies via campus placement if I have 4 backlogs? -- [New]
  10. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 76.27 in B.Tech upto 6th semester?
  11. Which Software Companies am I eligible having secured 55% in B.Tech and less than 60% in 10th and 12th class?
  12. Eligibility criteria for placements in Software companies? What should I answer the interviewers when they question me about my low marks in class 12th?
  13. Am I eligible to do internship in top IT MNC companies if I have scored less than 60% marks in 10th and 12th exams?
  14. List of IT companies for which am I eligible being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech having secured 58% in 12th and having 3 year gap between 12th class and B.Tech?
  15. Will 59.33% in 12th affect my placement in any way? Which all companies should I try?
  16. Why most of the IT Companies do require 10th & 12th class percentage? List of the IT companies which allow me? I have 55.75% marks in 12th
  17. Am I eligible for placements in companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys having 1 year gap? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which IT Companies am I eligible having scored less than 60% in 12th class and 70% in B.Tech course?
10th May 2012, 01:40 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which IT Companies am I eligible having scored less than 60% in 12th class and 70% in B.Tech course?

The eligibility criteria that is required for the candidate to be eligible for many of the IT companies is Career 60.

This means that the candidates who have scored more than 60% of marks in all their academic levels can appear for recruitment drives of many of the IT companies

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to get jobs in almost all MNCs as a fresher.

So,I suggest you to join in any job of any company where there is no academic criteria of Career 60

Try to perform well in that job and try to gain good work experience.

After attaining hands on experience, I suggest you to apply for any of the top Companies like
-TCS
-WIPRO
-Infosys
-Dell
-HCL
-Google
-Mahindra Satyam
-IBM etc.

Once you placed in these MNCs,you will be paid high salaries and other benefits

The selection procedure in most cases for many of the IT jobs is by
-Written Exam
-Technical Round
-Management Round
-HR interview

Some companies will also conduct Group Discussion and JAM as a part of selection procedure.

Have good preparation to the selection procedure and crack it to get a good Job.

Wish you all the best.
10th May 2012, 01:43 AM
junaidghy

Default Re: Which IT Companies am I eligible having scored less than 60% in 12th class and 70% in B.Tech course?

Here is the list of companies where you can apply

WIPRO

Tech Mahindra

HCL

DELL

Cognizant e.t.c
10th May 2012, 01:48 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

List of IT companies:

TCS

WIPRO

Infosys

Dell

HCL

Google

Mahindra Satyam

IBM

Satyam computers

BHEL

CTS

GAME LOFT

HP

L & T etc.

All the best.
10th May 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

ihad completed my 3rd b.tech with 61% then how i lizable for jobs
10th May 2012, 11:52 PM
karthika chandrasekar

Thumbs up Re: Which IT Companies am I eligible having scored less than 60% in 12th class and 70% in B.Tech course?

Hai,

Many of the companies require only the software programming knowledge. You should concentrate on your area of interest. Improve your communicational skills. Because for all IT companies they need communication skills as a basic one. Other than MNC company lot of software companies are available in chennai, Hyderabad and Bangalore etc. so you definitely get a good job. using that knowledge approach for a MNC.

such as,
CTS
WIPRO
TCS
INFOSYS

ALL THE BEST

WITH REGARDS
KARTHIKA CHANDRASEKAR
18th September 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

For which companies am I eligible having scored 64% in 10th,54% in 12th and 70% in btech upto 7th sem
9th December 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

i have secured 79% in 10th and 58% in 12th class and 70% in B.E.....Which IT companies should I apply for jobs???????
1st June 2013, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

i have score 76% in 10th and 52% in 12th.and i am planning to do engineering, and due to less marks in 12 i am little bit confussed , so plz give me some advice !
1st June 2013, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 76% in 10th and 52% in 12th and i am planning to do engineering ,but i am little bit confussed due to less score in class 12th ,so give me some beneficial advice !
5th August 2013, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

i have 70% in 10th,54% in12th & 65%in b.tech,m I eligible for MNC's....???/
9th February 2015, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

hello! I am 3rd yr b.tech student. I am becoming very intrested in programming languages(java) & quite good in communication too. and i want to continue my future with MNCs. but my 12th percentage is 54% and 10th 64% so, i am getting confused.. should i continue in this field or not? please reply me, ur suggetion means alot to me.
thankyou!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?