30th June 2013, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for any form of banking after completing 12th? I have scored 57% marks

can i apply any form of banking . i complete my 12th in 2010 and i got
57% now my b.com fy is runing so plz give me ans. Priti singh my fb id is :-[ [email protected]

9th September 2014, 07:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for any form of banking after completing 12th? I have scored 57% marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i apply any form of banking . i complete my 12th in 2010 and i got
57% now my b.com fy is runing so plz give me ans. Priti singh my fb id is :-[ [email protected]
No, you are not eligible for the Banking exam after completing 12th standard. You need to be qualified in bachelor degree or its equivalent qualification to be eligible for bank exams. After successful completion of Bachelor degree course you can apply for Clerk or PO entrance exam.

Bank PO and Clerk Exam Eligibility Criteria: -

-The applicant must have completed graduation degree with 60% marks from a recognized university to be eligible for Bank PO exam.
-There is no marks criteria even not require any percentage marks in all semester. The applicant age should be in between 21 to 30 years. Age relaxation is provided only for SC/ST/OBC candidates .
-The applicant must have basic knowledge about computers.

Bank Exam Pattern:-
  • Reasoning
  • Quantitative Aptitude
  • General Awareness
  • General English
  • Computer knowledge

OFFICIAL WEBSITE:- IBPS AND SBI

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?