8th January 2012, 06:32 PM

Can I apply for any government job at the age of 28 with 49.5% marks ingraduation?

Can i apply for any govt. sector jobs with having 49.5% marks in Graduation and age +28 years
Please send me the details

16th May 2012, 06:23 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for any government job at the age of 28 with 49.5% marks ingraduation?

Yes, you can apply for government jobs at the age of 28 years. 30 years is the maximum age limit for most of central government jobs. Marks requirements for each job may vary. Details regarding each job profiles will be available in the official web portal of SSC, state PSC, UPSC, etc. Railways and banks too recruit graduates. You can apply for matching jobs through the website itself.
29th July 2012, 10:26 PM
samatha89
Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for any government job at the age of 28 with 49.5% marks ingraduation?

Yes, you can apply for government jobs at the age of 28 years. 30 years is the maximum age limit for most of central government jobs. Marks requirements for each job may vary. Details regarding each job profiles will be available in the official web portal of SSC, state PSC, UPSC, etc. Railways and banks too recruit graduates. You can apply for matching jobs through the website itself.
30th July 2012, 12:00 AM
Srikar achill

Sir,yes you can apply for governement jobs.30 years is the maximum age limit for most of central government jobs. Marks requirements for each job may vary. Details regarding each job profiles will be available in the official web portal of SSC, state PSC, UPSC, etc. Railways and banks too recruit graduates. You can apply for matching jobs through the website itself.good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?