31st July 2015, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have scored 54% marks in 12th?

I have done 10 with 54% n 12 with 49 n I m bba with 62%..
so can I apply government job or not.. if I can apply . so can you tell that which job can I apply? please give me answer!! I need to know this to get the job!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government job with 54% marks scored in B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?
  3. Can I apply for government job if I have scored 49% in graduation and 70% in PGDCA?
  4. Am I eligible for government job after completing graduation in computer science with 50% marks?
  5. How can Mechanical engineers get a government job? I have scored 58% marks
  6. Which government job can I get with 12 marks? I have scored 59% in 12th
  7. Can I apply for any Government job if secured 70% in 10th, 44% in 12th Science and 56% in B.Com?
  8. Am I eligible for government job with 48% marks in graduation?
  9. Am I eligible to get a job in Infosys company if I scored 62% in 10th and 47% in 12th?
  10. Can I apply for Bank Job having scored 115 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam but not scored 50% in 12th class and BA course?
  11. Is there any government job I can get if I have scored 40 marks in GATE exam?
  12. Can I get government job after passing 12th Commerce?
  13. Am I eligible for any government job or banking job if I completed 12th with 55.33% marks?
  14. Am I eligible for Jobs having scored 62% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 72% in ECE but scored 51% in PCM?
  15. Possibility to study B.Com for an Arts student?
  16. Am I eligible for any government bank exam after scoring 72% marks in 10th and 59% in 12th?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Government Jobs as Bank POs and Clerks having scored 55% in 10th, 66% in Intermediate and 47% in Graduation being a candidate from BC-E category?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Government job exams if I am 40 years old?
31st July 2015, 09:51 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have scored 54% marks in 12th?

Yes, You can do government jobs as well as you can apply for government jobs as you have done your BBA which is graduate course then you can apply for any jobs as you like like..

IAS IPS IFS
Banking sector (PO , Clerical )
Railways , Postal , Irrigation ( water department) .

But according to qualification there are some othere eligibility which is also mandatory to full fill :

The candidates should be a citizen of India.
The candidates should be a 10+2 pass , The candidates should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognize university.
The age limit is 21 - 30 years.
There is a age relaxation for reserved candidates.
31st July 2015, 10:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have scored 54% marks in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
so can I apply government job or not.. if I can apply . so can you tell that which job can I apply? please give me answer!! I need to know this to get the job!
You have completed 12th standard with 54% marks so you are eligible for government sector jobs like Primary School Teacher.

If you have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks from a recognized board then you are eligible for Primary School Teacher exam.

Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years.

Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates.

OBC—3 years
SC/ST— 5 years
PH—10 years
31st July 2015, 11:32 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are allowed for the government job after completion of your BBA course even if you have scored 49% in your 12th exams.

Here i am listing some best job opportunities for you :

Jobs in Government Sector

The BBA graduates can find many job opportunities in government sector. For this they have to take part in the various tests carried out by UPSC, public sector banks, PSC, SSC. There are opportunities even in defense sectors also.

The candidates who have cleared these tests will be called for a final interview and the talented people will be filtered out from a large number.

Public Entities Recruiting BBA Graduates

==> Delhi State Cancer Institute
==> Jan Shikshan Sansthan
==> Tuberculosis Association of India
==> Indian Space Research Organization
==> Gujarat Livelihood Promotion Company Limited
==> State Health Society
1st August 2015, 12:53 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

After completing BBA with 62% and wanting to get into a Government job is possible. You can apply for UPSC exam which offers candidates a great opportunity to join in various government posts. Some of the UPSC exams posts include such as Civil services, Defence services, Engineering services, Railways.

If you satisfy the eligibility criteria needed for the respected exam then you can apply. The eligibility criteria would include such as:
  • Nationality
  • Age Limit
  • Educational qualification

And for some of the exams you need to be physically fit such as for defence services and Police services. The candidate who satisfies them all is eligible for applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?