28th March 2017, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for any Government jobs after scoring 14.85 in GATE exam?

Respected Sir, I had appeared for GATE exam but I scored 14.85 and the cut off was 19.45. I want to know can I apply for any Government jobs after scoring 14.85 in GATE exam? Which Government jobs can I get? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Required qualification and eligibility for Government jobs after doing B.Tech ECE? Is it essential to appear for GATE exam?
  2. What all government jobs I can apply when am proceeding to final year B.Tech ECE?
  3. Can I get a Government job after scoring 49% in Graduation?
  4. Private sector job being a physical handicapped from one leg and have completed B.Tech in Electrical?
  5. Are all Government jobs based of GATE exam score? Can I get a Government job without qualifying GATE exam?
  6. Which are the different government jobs for which I can apply after scoring 78% in 12th?
  7. Government jobs after 12th while pursuing CA?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Government Bank jobs after scoring below 60% marks in Graduation?
  9. Full information about GATE rank card validity, possible jobs, marks needed, best coaching and GATE score required to apply for Post Graduate Degrees?
  10. Is there any government job I can apply by clearing the competitive exams?
  11. Can I apply for PSU jobs through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Do I need to qualify in GATE Exam to apply for Government Jobs?
  13. Is there any government job I can get if I have scored 40 marks in GATE exam?
  14. Which government and private college can I apply after scoring 302 in GATE?
  15. When will the entrance exams going to be held for the competitive exams?
  16. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech with 66%
  17. What are the different government jobs I can apply for in Microbiology sector?
  18. How to apply for government jobs in AP after BDS? How to apply, date of submission of form and syllabus of the exam? Salary packages in government job?
31st March 2017, 09:06 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for any Government jobs after scoring 14.85 in GATE exam?

In government job entrance exams, where qualifying GATE exam is essential criteria, you can not apply for such government job entrance exams like in PSUs such NTPC, ONGC etc. There are certain other government job entrance exams where you can apply as you have done engineering course like:

>>RRB Senior and Junior Engineer entrance exam.

>>Indian Engineering Services exam.

>>AAI entrance exam.

>>BSNL JTO exam if your stream is Electronics and Communication engineering.

>>CDS, AFCAT, Banking job entrance exams.
31st March 2017, 10:22 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for any Government jobs after scoring 14.85 in GATE exam?

You can not apply for government jobs of technical nature where the eligibility criteria is that candidate must have qualified Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. You have not qualified GATE exam and therefore, you can not apply for jobs where qualifying GATE is compulsory.

You can apply for general competitive entrance exams like:

Banking jobs like IBPS Common Written entrance.

CDS and AFCAT examination.

Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary level examination.

Civil Services examination etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?