23rd January 2017, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Government Bank jobs after scoring below 60% marks in Graduation?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation but I have scored less than 60% marks. Now I want to apply for Government Bank jobs so I want to know am I eligible to apply for Government Bank jobs after scoring below 60% marks in Graduation? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a Government job after scoring 49% in Graduation?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for any Government jobs after scoring 49% marks in BA being a SC Category Candidate? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Government Jobs as Bank POs and Clerks having scored 55% in 10th, 66% in Intermediate and 47% in Graduation being a candidate from BC-E category?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Private Bank PO exam after completing Graduation scoring 40% marks? How can I apply for the exam?
  5. Is it mandatory to have post graduation done before applying for Government bank jobs?
  6. Am I eligible to get government job with 65% in 10th and 58% in 12th?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Ed course with 48% marks in Graduation?
  8. Am I eligible for getting any government job if my marks are less than 60% in graduation and school?
  9. Can I apply for Bank related jobs after completing B.Com?
  10. What type of government exam I can apply for after completion of B.Com Graduation?
  11. Am I eligible for Bank Jobs having secured 71.2% in Graduation and 86% in MCA?
  12. What kind of jobs I can opt after completion of graduation in Banking and Insurance?
  13. How to get IBPS score card? Am I eligible to apply for Bank or any Government Job after scoring 44% of marks in Graduation?
  14. Am I eligible for Bank Probationary after scoring 47% marks in Graduation and 62% marks in PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I apply for Government Bank jobs after completing B.Sc CT?
  16. What should I do after 12th commerce to get the banking job?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have the B.A graduation certificate?
  18. Am I eligible for government bank jobs being 30 years old brahmin lady?
26th January 2017, 02:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Government Bank jobs after scoring below 60% marks in Graduation?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for government bank jobs after scoring below 60% marks in Graduation. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree or equivalent examination in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to apply for government bank job. The minimum age required to apply for government bank Clerk examination is 18 years and for PO examination, it is 20 years. Since, no specific percentage criteria is required in Graduation to apply for government bank job, you are eligible to apply for government bank job.
28th January 2017, 05:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Government Bank jobs after scoring below 60% marks in Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation but I have scored less than 60% marks. Now I want to apply for Government Bank jobs so I want to know am I eligible to apply for Government Bank jobs after scoring below 60% marks in Graduation? Please answer as soon as possible.
Yes, you are eligible for government bank exam because you have completed graduation degree.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam. Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam. Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
29th January 2017, 06:21 PM
randhirk.rk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes you are eligible to apply for the Government Banks jobs even if you have scores less than 60% marks in your graduation.

Government Banks positions like Clerk and PO are filled by written test and interviews conducted by IBPS (www.ibps.in)

They conduct exams for all government banks except SBI

Eligibilty for PO exam is Graduation pass with age between 21 to 30 years. Age relation of 3 years is given to OBC candidates and 5 years to SC/ST candidates.

2017 PO exams dates would be announced soon .So plaese check the IBPS website from March 2017 onwards
10th January 2020, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir I'm i eligible for bank Grade B officer exam if my only one semester percentage is 58% and other all above 60%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?