7th December 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Can a central government employee apply for State government? What's the age limit for the same?

i am in service with central govt.can i apply in state govt.what is the age limit its for the post of contractual basis
send detaills...

Related Questions:
  1. What is the maximum age limit for Central Government Employees for applying for Meghalaya Public Service Commission? -- [New]
  2. Can I get a job in any central government department? I am a retired AP state employee
  3. Age relaxation in Central government job being 30 years old State government employee?
  4. What is the maximum age limit for central government employee -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Upper age limit for MPSC examination for Central Government employees?
  6. Age relaxation to apply in state government job for central government employee?
  7. Am I eligible to give UPSC Exam at the age of 38 years being a state Government Employee?
  8. Maximum age limit for females to apply for government job under State Government of Orissa?
  9. Age criteria for Government jobs after MBA with 59% marks?
  10. How to apply for a job in state bank of India? My father is a central government employee of grade III in BSNL
  11. What is the maximum age limit for central government employee to apply for IES exam? What is the cutoff percentage required?
  12. What is the upper age limit for Tamilnadu State Government Employee
  13. Can I apply for any MPSC exam? I am a central government employee
  14. Is a state government employee aged 43 eligible for Group I exam?
  15. What is the minimum qualification and upper age limit for Delhi government and central government jobs?
  16. Can any government employee give IPS entrance test? What is the age relaxation and age limit for Government Employee?
  17. Age limit to apply for Central and State government jobs?
  18. What are the career options in UP and central government after B.Ed? Qualifications, age limit and the exam pattern?
14th April 2012, 05:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a central government employee apply for State government? What's the age limit for the same?

I am 42 year a central govt. amplayee. Please told me that could i aply for the post of teacher in kendria vidhyalay.
21st April 2013, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a central government employee apply for State government? What's the age limit for the same?

What is the age relaxation for female(Gen.) in UPPSC Exam?
16th May 2013, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

I am 30 years old female . I need some govt job how to apply for the same
14th June 2013, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

what is the age limit of general candidate for applying government job
14th July 2013, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

I'm 30years old & need a job in FCI.
What is the age relaxation for OBC candidate?
8th February 2015, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

Can an IAS officer appears for IFS exam while doing job as ias... Means without giving resignation from duty.
29th February 2016, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Whether SC/ST Govt employee, while applying for senior position, will he get 10 years age relaxation being SC/ST (5 years relaxation as per norms) and being Govt employee( 5 years relaxation as per norms).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?