7th February 2013, 08:11 PM
lalswati12

How to apply for a job in state bank of India? My father is a central government employee of grade III in BSNL

my father is a central government employee of grade3 in BSNL.I want to apply in the recruitment of state bank of India but i m confused by the creamy layer concept in OBC cetegary.so please tell me that in which cetegary i belong.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in any central government department? I am a retired AP state employee
  2. Age relaxation in Central government job being 30 years old State government employee?
  3. Which PSU companies are coming under electronics and telecommunication branch?
  4. Age relaxation to apply in state government job for central government employee?
  5. Job opportunities in Central Government/State Government/Government owned public sectors in India on the basis of degree of Bachelor in Hotel Management? Am I eligible to apply for IAS, State Government Public Officers, Bank Probationary Officers?
  6. Am I eligible to give UPSC Exam at the age of 38 years being a state Government Employee?
  7. Whether I am eligible to appear in MHCET if I have passed class 12th from Delhi however my father is a central government employee?
  8. Can a central government employee apply for State government? What's the age limit for the same?
  9. What is the maximum age limit for central government employee -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I get the central job or state job in India for the post of clerk grade/officer's grade? I am pursuing B.Tech in CSE
  11. Does KSOU approved by Central Government of India? Can I apply for Central Government and State Government Jobs having completed Diploma from KSOU?
  12. Can i apply for ICWAI or CA? I am a central government employee
  13. Can I apply for Government exam being 33 years old Accountant?
  14. Detailed Syllabus to prepare for FCI Assistant Grade III Exam?
  15. Can I apply for any MPSC exam? I am a central government employee
  16. Procedure and eligibility to take loan for UPSC coaching?
  17. Being a 38 years old Central Government GP C Employee, can I apply in same department as departmental candidate?
  18. How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools? -- [New]
3rd September 2013, 11:06 PM
SHNSING946

Default Re: How to apply for a job in state bank of India? My father is a central government employee of grade III in BSNL

as you have not mentioned what type of job you want to do in SBI as a clerk or as an officer as some days back all the banks in India prescribed graduation for the post of clerk. If you want to get job as an officer you should have degree with the Diploma in computers followed by written examination which conducted by the concerned banks first decide as what capacity you want to apply for thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?