14th July 2012, 01:35 PM
leenaprem

Can I apply for B.Ed in IGNOU after finishing M.A English in Annamalai open university?

I have finished my M.A English in Annamalai open university.i have not done my UG , can i apply for B.ED in IGNO. Please help me.

30th August 2012, 07:53 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Ed in IGNOU after finishing M.A English in Annamalai open university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leenaprem View Post
I have finished my M.A English in Annamalai open university.i have not done my UG , can i apply for B.ED in IGNO. Please help me.

If you are seeking to pursue Bachelors of Education [B.Ed] program, from Indira Gandhi National Open University, you must hold a Degree in any discipline, either be a Bachelors or a Masters, from a recognized University. Beside this, one also needs to be presently working as a Teacher in a recognized School and holding a minimum of two years of experience as a same. The duration of the program is two years, which can be completed at the maximum span of four years.

Some of the documents needed to be attached with the application form are:
  • Appointment letter of the School in which one is currently working and the Schools of which experience is claimed.
  • Experience certificate in the enclosed format from all the Schools for which experience is claimed in original.
  • Masters degree completion certificate.
  • Xth standard certificate for Date of Birth.
For detail information, one must refer to the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University.
12th June 2013, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Ed in IGNOU after finishing M.A English in Annamalai open university?

I,finished B.A.and B.ed in Marathi can i do M.A.in English?
25th January 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i(084382530) have completed my pg in english in 2013june.till now i didnt receive my original certificate what is the procedure to get it as soon as possible.can please inform the details in to my email address [email protected]

please do all the needful in this regards

sincerely mob:0971551299091
16th September 2015, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

I am from kerala.I have completed MA SOCIOLOGY Under annamalai university.i am a teacher.am i eligible to join B.ed under ignou.any equalence certificate needed??
24th November 2015, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for post graduation in IGNOU if I have completed graduation from Annamalai University?

I am a graduate from annamali universty.

Can I apply for post graduation from IGNOU (delhi branch)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?