24th November 2015, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

LLB student from a non reputed college can appear in CLAT to get admission in a reputed college?

Whether can a person, who is already perusing LLB from non reputed college after completing b com, appear for CLAT to get a reputed college??

Related Questions:
  1. How can I plan my sons admission in LLB after 10th? Does CLAT include reputed law colleges like Delhi University Law College? List of colleges under CLAT? Any entrance test for admission to LLB course other than CLAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Best LLB college in Jodhpur where admission is possible without CLAT 2016?
  3. How to do FE from reputed college?
  4. Is CLAT necessary to get into good LLB college?
  5. How may i get admission in Biotechnology course offered by any reputed college of north India?
  6. How to get admission in any reputed college? My left eyesight is very poor
  7. Can I do LLM after completing UG course?
  8. Why the companies are offering jobs for only IITians and other reputed colleges?
  9. How to get admission in reputed college after securing 49.75 in PCB?
  10. How can I get admission to study BDS in any reputed college of US if completed 88.62% in 12th?
  11. M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Microbiology which one is better?
  12. What are the chances of getting admission in reputed aided colleges?
  13. Is it possible to get admission in reputed college through AIEEE marks(50)?
  14. Can I get a chance for training in a reputed company if I don't belong to a reputed college?
  15. After 12th how can i get admission for Biotechnology in Punjab? How to apply for admission in a good reputed college?
  16. How to get admission in reputed engineering college in UP after scoring 63.80% in PCM and failing in UPSEE?
  17. Can I get admission in reputed college after scoring 58% in B.Com final year and 49%
  18. Which one has better job opportunities among M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Chemistry?
24th November 2015, 10:27 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: LLB student from a non reputed college can appear in CLAT to get admission in a reputed college?

LLB stands for Bachelor in Legislative Law.
This degree is very important for the students who want to make their career in field of Law.

CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test.
It is conducted every year for admission in LLB course in National Law Universities and various law schools and colleges all over India.
National Law Universities(NLU) are the best for the students who want to study LLB.

Eligibility for students to appear in CLAT are
-Student must have completed Higher Secondary Certificate examination in any subject with minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board.
-Candidate must have completed 17 years on 1st July of the year of examination.

So, any student who fulfill that eligibility criteria can appear for CLAT.
So, you can appear in CLAT to get admission in best law colleges to complete LLB.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?