31st July 2016, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Cut off marks to get admission in Diploma Engineering at Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi? Is there reservation available for Jammu & Kashmir resident?

Dear sir, I have applied to study Diploma Engineering course at Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi. Please tell me cut off marks to get admission? Is there any seat reservation for Jammu & Kashmir resident?

Related Questions:
  1. B.Tech in Civil from Jamia Milia Islamia after working and Diploma in Railway Engineering?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for pursuing BE course after completing Diploma in CSE? What is the cutoff marks for this year? -- [New]
  3. Which type of questions are asked in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam for BE through lateral entry? Cut of marks of previous 5 years?
  4. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  5. Cutoff marks required in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam to study B.Tech(Computer Science & Engineering)?
  6. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  7. Pocedure to take admission in Jamia Millia Islamia to study engineering for the citizen of Oman? Seats reserved for NRI students?
  8. Which entrance exam should I give to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for MBA?
  9. Diploma from Jamia Milia Islamia Delhi is recognized by AICTE?
  10. Detailed admission procedure and fee of B.Sc(Mathematics & Chemistry) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  11. Detailed information about Childhood Care & Education Diploma course offered in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  12. Cutoff marks required in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech(ECE)?
  13. How to get admission to study B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) in Jamia Millia Islamia for a Diploma holder?
  14. How to join BSc in Biotechnology in Jamia Millia Islamia University, Delhi?
  15. Whether Jamia Millia Islamia offers Polytechnic Diploma course? Entrance exam to get admission?
  16. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  17. Minimum age limit to apply for Diploma in Engineering course at Jamia Millia Islamia?
  18. B.Tech entrance cutoff marks for Jamia Millia Islamia University -- [Most Discussed]
1st September 2016, 12:31 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cut off marks to get admission in Diploma Engineering at Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi? Is there reservation available for Jammu & Kashmir resident?

No one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.

* The number of seats available.

* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.

And yes, there is a reservation quota for the residents of the J&K but you need to apply under this quota only. At the time of the application, you need to mention that you are from the J&K and then only yo will be considered uner that quota.

NOTE : Nothing can be done of the reservation if you have applied already for the application.
28th February 2017, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cut off marks to get admission in Diploma Engineering at Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi? Is there reservation available for Jammu & Kashmir resident?

Sir , how much marks i need to get admission in diploma in engineering to jmi
19th March 2017, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to study diploma engineering in Jamia Milia islamia, Delhi i want to ask is 12th class result will affect on my admission if i crack the entrance test of jamia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?