3rd December 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for the Bank Clerk exam while appearing in class 12th?

i m an appearing condidate of class xiith can i apply for bank clerk exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Bank Clerk exam while appearing for class 12th?
  2. Can I apply for bank PO/clerk exam after scoring 48.67% in graduation and 51.66% in 12th class
  3. Am I eligible to appear for bank clerk/PO exam? I have scored 45% marks in 12th class
  4. Can I apply for Bank Clerk Exams being a candidate having scored 58.50% in 10th and 45% in 12th Class?
  5. How to apply for bank clerk exam having completed 12th?
  6. Can I fill forms for Clerk position of any bank being a candidate having secured 44% in 12th class?
  7. Can I apply for any bank clerk exam after scoring 52.4% in 12th?
  8. Can I apply for Bank Clerk in Government sector having secured 49.5% in 12th class?
  9. Can I apply for bank clerk exam being a candidate? I have scored 59% in 10th and 56% in 12th class
  10. Can I apply for bank clerk exam after scoring 50% in 10th class
  11. Question papers for clerical examination?
  12. Can I apply for RPMT Exam being a candidate appearing for 12th class Exams?
  13. Can I apply for bank clerk exam after passing 12th with 59.5% from UP board
  14. Qualification required for Bank Clerk exam? Names of the banks who qualification is based on 12th marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I apply for Bank Job having scored 115 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam but not scored 50% in 12th class and BA course?
  16. Eligibility for SBI and other bank jobs after education form distance University?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying job in Private banks? Am I eligible if I have completed 12th? -- [New]
  18. Can i apply for clerk post in Bank after scoring 71.2% in 10th and 72.3% in 12th?
5th December 2011, 08:25 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the Bank Clerk exam while appearing in class 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Its depends on Bank, Many banks not allow appearing candidates to apply for Bank Clerical examination, But for Practice you appear for the Recruitment test.

To apply for Bank Clerical examination, you have to complete your 12Th examination form a recognised Board and you must have attained the age of 18 Years and Not have attained the age of 28 Years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

So, After completing 12Th you are eligible for SBI Bank Clerical Examination and to apply for SBI Bank Clerical examination you have to complete your 12Th examination form a recognised Board.

For IBPS Bank Clerical examination you have to complete your 10Th examination with Minimum 60% Marks OR completed your 12Th examination with Minimum 50% Marks OR completed your Graduation. If you have appearing 12Th examination and Interested to apply for IBPS Examination then you are eligible for IBPS Examination (On the basis of 10TH examination).

So, Appearing candidates are not eligible to apply for Bank Clerical examination, You have to passed your final examination to apply for bank clerical recruitment examination.

For Private banks, you have to complete your Graduate degree course with minimum 55% marks and your age should not be more than 25 years.

So, The eligibility criteria are vary form Banks to banks. So please read the Notification properly before applying for Bank Clerical examination.

The selection are based on written examination and Personal Interview.

So, please complete your Final examination and then apply for Bank Clerical examination and for more Information check the previous year Notification or visit the official websites.
5th December 2011, 08:47 PM
sulemanpathan

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for the Bank Clerk exam while appearing in class 12th?

Hi,
the eligibility for clerks post is 10+2 or equivalent.But fortunately the IBPS is prefer to 10th only.First of all clear the ibps clerk post mean time you will complete the 10+2.Then you are advantages, that score is valid for one year and for about 16 nationalized banks. So, attempt the IBPS exam.ok
All the best.
Regards
Suleman.
5th December 2011, 09:13 PM
jevirsinh

Hello Friend

Yes, Definitely your Eligible for bank exam after 12th
You are eligible for clerk job after 12th

yes you can do the clerical job on the based of your 12th standard marks.

Their are many banks which offer Clerk job after 12th
Eligibility
-Candiadate should atleast 60% in your 12th standard
-candiate age should between 18 - 28 year

Selection procedure
writtrn test
short list
interview

thanks
5th December 2011, 09:44 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
exams were conducted by the banks individually. But now for filling up the vacancy available in the public sector banks common exam is conducted.
The eligibility for the exam are
1. The minimum qualification required is securing a aggregate of 50% in the higher secondary exam.
2. Aspirant with degree qualification are also eligible
3. The minimum age for applying is 18. And one can apply upto a age of 28. With relaxation as per government norms
competition is heavy in there fields so prepare well for the exam and refer many books.
5th December 2011, 09:47 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
exams were conducted by the banks individually. But now for filling up the vacancy available in the public sector banks common exam is conducted.
The eligibility for the exam are
1. The minimum qualification required is securing a aggregate of 50% in the higher secondary exam.
2. Aspirant with degree qualification are also eligible
3. The minimum age for applying is 18. And one can apply upto a age of 28. With relaxation as per government norms
competition is heavy in there fields so prepare well for the exam and refer many books.
Only those whose have completed their studies can apply for the exam.
5th December 2011, 09:48 PM
jks11

Hi
yes you can do the clerical job on the based of your 12th standard marks.

Their are many banks which offer Clerk job after 12th
Eligibility
-Candiadate should atleast 60% in your 12th standard
-candiate age should between 18 - 28 year

Selection procedure
writtrn test
short list
interview
good luck
5th December 2011, 09:51 PM
tejesh_09

Bank clerical exam required educational qualification of 12th pass from recognised Central/State Board and age must be within 18 to 28 years of age.

12th exam appearing candidate whether can apply for bank clerical exam or not that depends on Bank authority to decide. So it is better to first complete 12th standard and then go for the bank clerical exam.
5th December 2011, 11:21 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,

Eligibility criteria differs from bank to bank.

I am giving you the eligibility need for Bank Exam :-

A) Educational qualifications :-
1) You need to have a degree from a recognized University or any equivalent examination recognized as such by the Government of India.
2) You need to have fundamental computer skill.

B) Age limit :-
Your age should be within 21 - 28 years on the 1st January of the year of examination.

Relaxation in Upper Age limit :-
1) For SC/ST :- 5 years
2) For OBC :- 3 years
5th December 2011, 11:46 PM
DRDKS

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for the Bank Clerk exam while appearing in class 12th?

no.you cant apply for the clerical post now.
but with +2 qualification,you can apply for clerk post..
you should apply to the post, via entrance test..
you must keep in touch with the official websites of all banrks for the notification of the exams.

all the best
5th December 2011, 11:57 PM
devesh2812

Smile Re: Can I apply for the Bank Clerk exam while appearing in class 12th?

Required Education qualification :-
• Candidate must have Bachelor's degree of a recognised University in any discipline or its equivalent
• Must have passed with 60% marks in aggregate in Matriculation/SSC /10th standard of 10+2+3 pattern or equivalent.

OR
• Have Passed with 50% marks in aggregate in Higher Secondary Examination/(10+2) or 10+2+3 pattern/Eleventh Standard.

OR
• He are she should have Passed with 50% marks in aggregate in Diploma in Banking recognized by Central/State Government.

Other required eligibility :-
• You must not be below 18 years and not above 28 years at the time of release of notification.
• Upper age limit is relaxation is provided to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Physically Handicapped persons and Ex-servicemen, etc.
6th December 2011, 01:37 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Eligibility for Bank clerk exam:-

1.Candidate must have complete the 12th in any trade.
or , candidate must be appearing in 12th board exam in the year of appearing in clerk exam..

2.Candidate must have secure 60% aggregate through out the career.

3.Age should be in between 18-28 years. For SC/ST the upper age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC the upper age relaxation is 3 years..

4.Candidate must be computer literate.

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill..
As you are appearing in 12th exam then you can apply for it..

All the best.
6th December 2011, 01:49 PM
akashcg02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

NO, you cant apply for BANK CLERK exam unless you complete your 12th because the minimum qualification required to apply is 12th.... so you apply when you just complete your 12th.
12th December 2011, 11:59 PM
sandeep cullen

yes you can apply in 12th
bcoz ibps score is valid upto 1 year
25th March 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir I had taken the ibps clerical exam in 2011 and got a score of 150, I belong to the st category.
I have 68% marks in 10th(ICSE Board), 64% marks in 12th(CISCE) and currently in B.TECH 8th Semester(Mechanical Engineering)
(6.9 CGPA till 7th semester).
I've got the ibps score card recently. My question is Can I apply to the individual banks for interview process??
I'm in doubt as bank of Baroda has stated the minimum qualification to be graduation as of august 2011.; 2*
26th May 2012, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
i have completed Diploma in mechanical with 65% , and my age is 27 , and i want to give BANK exam , so for which position can i give the exam???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?