8th July 2015, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying job in Private banks? Am I eligible if I have completed 12th?

How much salary can I get after 12th in private bank? Where I can get Rs 25000 per month in a bank after 12th? Eligibility to get job in private bank after 12th? Can someone give me the information soon on this? and also the procedure which I need to follow up to apply for the job?

8th July 2015, 03:15 PM
mwh

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying job in Private banks? Am I eligible if I have completed 12th?

You are not eligibile for applying private bank job. Degree is mandatory for any recognised university. Age limit is prescribed according to job. Relaxation is applicable. Local language must be know as a profession. You have to study graduation then you are eligilible.
8th July 2015, 07:06 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying job in Private banks? Am I eligible if I have completed 12th?

After completing 12th, you won't get good salary packages. The majority banks are preferring only graduate candidates not for intermediate candidates. The Minimum Educational Qualification to apply for private sector banks is that candidate should have completed degree course in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. The candidate must have secured at least 60% or more marks in aggregate in all the semesters. Even those who are appearing in the final year of degree course may also apply.

The exam notification will be differ from bank to bank. They are recruit based on requirements so we can't tell exact month of notification. You can get the notification from the official website of respective banks. The pattern of the examination will be Written Test, Group Discussion and HR Interview. The written examination consist of Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, English Language, Computer Awareness and General Banking Awareness.
9th July 2015, 12:39 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How much salary can I get after 12th in private bank? Where I can get Rs 25000 per month in a bank after 12th? Eligibility to get job in private bank after 12th? Can someone give me the information soon on this? and also the procedure which I need to follow up to apply for the job?
You can apply for Bank jobs after completing +2, as you can apply for the post of Bank clerk. There are eligibility conditions which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the Bank exams and they include:

# Candidate should have a citizenship in India

# Age limit needed is 18-28 years of age and there are relaxation for candidates who belong to SC/ST and OBC candidates.

# Regarding the educational qualification, candidate need to have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education.

The candidate who satisfies them all is eligible for applying for the Bank clerk exam. The candidates are selected through 2 stages:
  1. Written Test
  2. Interview
9th July 2015, 02:42 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There are many banking jobs available for you after completion of your graduation or +2 level, whatever the requirement may be.

However, most of the bank jobs are nowadays open only for graduates, therefore in that case you will first have to clear your graduation.

Below I am however mentioning names of some entrance examinations and their eligibility criteria.

Kindly have a look at it.

IBPS RRB exam;

. Minimum age requirement for this exam is 18 years

. Maximum age is allowed till 28 years

. Should have completed a minimum qualification of 10th standard and should be well accustomed with the state's language where the candidate is presently residing.'

Clerk Posts;

. Minimum age requirement for this exam is 20 years

. Maximum age is allowed till 28 years

. Age relaxation is provided to SC/ST of 5 years, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for disabled candidates

. Candidate should have completed his/her graduation in any discipline from a recognised University

. Should have a Computer course degree in Diploma or any computer operation from any Institutes or should have studied Computer Science/IT as a subject in HS

To be eligible for bank PO examination one should have possess the following eligibility criteria mentioned below:

SBI PO Eligibility:

> Minimum age requirement for this exam is 20 years

> Maximum age is allowed till 30 years

> Age relaxation is provided to SC/ST of 5 years, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for disabled candidates

> Candidate should have completed his/her graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks.

> Candidates must have completed their +2 from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks.

NOTE: Only those candidates are eligible who have completed their education or graduation in a regular pattern and for distance learning candidates there is no opportunity for these exams, which means that distance degree holders need not apply.

SO Posts:

Candidates having a specialized degree such as BE/B.Tech/MBA(Finance & Marketing/HR)CA/LLB can join as SO in any respective departments.
18th May 2017, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation with accounts hons.this year and my age is 19 years. Should I apply for SBI Bank exams or any other Bank exams. Please reply me as soon as possible.
14th March 2018, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

I want the whole bank process from the preparation till the exams of the government bank and what kind of courses of bank for exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?