1st January 2012, 12:31 PM
nice2meetu

Can I apply for Bank PO or Clerical positions in Goa being a candidate having secured 57% in Post Graduation with Economics?

i am 32 years old passed post graduation in economics with 57% marks can i apply for bank po/clericle post ....in goa

2nd January 2012, 12:44 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank PO or Clerical positions in Goa being a candidate having secured 57% in Post Graduation with Economics?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for Bank Clerical positions as you are a candidate with an age of 32 years.

But, there is a scope for you to be eligible for Bank PO Exams.

You did not mention the category to which you belong. In fact, this is going to play an important role in your eligiblity for Bank PO Exams.

In order to be eligible for Bank PO Exams, one should be in the age group of 21-30 years.

Relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 5 years for the candidates of SC/ST category.

If you are a candidate of SC/ST category, then you are eligible to appear for Bank PO Exams. For some bank PO Exams, relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 3 years for the candidates of OBC category.

If you are a candidate from oBC category, then you are eligible for such Bank PO Exams.

The selection procedure for Bank PO positions is by
-Written Test
-Interview.

As a part of academic qualifcation, one should have completed Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university in order to be eligible for Bank PO Exams.

In order to be eligible for some bank PO Exams, there is percentage criteria in Graduation. You should have to secure a minimum of 55% of marks in Graduation.

Further there is relaxation in percentage of marks for the candidates of SC/ST category.

For updated information on bank exams, you can visit
http://www.bankexamsindia.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?