12th January 2012, 11:18 AM
m.p.g.

Am i eligible to apply for the post of PO in a nationalised Bank? I have secured 58% in my graduation with economics honors

I have secured 58% in my graduation with eco honours and got 53% in aggregate.i have completed my post graduation in eco with 62%.am i eligible to apply for the post of PO in a nationalised bank?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Bank PO or Clerical positions in Goa being a candidate having secured 57% in Post Graduation with Economics?
  2. Am I eligible to sit for Bank PO exam? I have done B.Com Accountancy honors with 43.25%
  3. Am i eligible to sit for Bank PO exam? I am a B.Com accountancy honors graduate and have scored 43.25% in honors papers
  4. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Economics being a B.Com graduate?
  5. Can I apply for NET exam after Economics Honors and PGDM in Finance?
  6. Can I apply for UGC-NET if completed Post Graduation in Environment & Development program?
  7. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exams having secured 49.7% in Graduation and 58% in Post Graduation?
  8. Can we get through a good economic honors college without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is majors and honors in economics or sociology is same? Which one to take next after completion of graduation?
  10. Can I take M.Com course after completion of graduation course in BA with 65% marks?
  11. Am I eligible for M.A. in Economics?
  12. Is B.Ed after economics honors a good option? I am an economics honors student
  13. Am I eligible to take graduation in BA Honors in economics if I have done 12th without commerce?
  14. Am I eligible to apply in IBPS PO exam if secured more than 60% in Post Graduation and 51% in Graduation?
  15. Best course to choose after B.Sc. Economics Honors? Scope of this course in India? -- [New]
  16. Can I study B.A./B.Sc/B.Com in Economics at Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th? Which is better to study? Difference between them?
  17. Am I eligible to study M.A.(Economics) if secured 50% in Graduation?
  18. Am I eligible for Post Graduate Teacher if done graduation in English Language & Economics?
25th January 2012, 07:08 PM
krithika.mm

Default Re: Am i eligible to apply for the post of PO in a nationalised Bank? I have secured 58% in my graduation with economics honors

To apply for Bank PO Recruitment examination you need to complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline form a recognised university.

To apply for Nationalized Banks Like SBI, IBPS, Then for this you need to complete your Graduation form a recognised university and there is no minimum Percentage eligibility criteria to apply for SBI and IBPS bank PO examination.

But before applying for the examination please read the notification properly and for more Information check the official websites of different Banks.
25th January 2012, 07:16 PM
krithika.mm

Default Re: Am i eligible to apply for the post of PO in a nationalised Bank? I have secured 58% in my graduation with economics honors

To apply for Bank PO Recruitment examination you need to complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline form a recognised university.

To apply for Nationalized Banks Like SBI, IBPS, Then for this you need to complete your Graduation form a recognised university and there is no minimum Percentage eligibility criteria to apply for SBI and IBPS bank PO examination.

But before applying for the examination please read the notification properly and for more Information check the official websites of different Banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?