21st December 2011, 06:00 PM
arpita_biswas

Possibilities of getting a good job after passing 12th standard in science?

what is the possibility of getting a good job after passing 12th standard in science.

Related Questions:
  1. What course I can do after completion of 12th science which will assure me a job?
  2. Job oriented courses in Graduation for 12th Biology student?
  3. What are the possibilities of becoming a Magistrate after 12th with science stream? -- [New]
  4. Which good government job is better after passing 12 science?
  5. Can I apply for B.Tech after passing 12th without Maths? Job oriented courses after 12th science except medical? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get a job in Animation field after passing 12th standard? I am planning to join computer science and engineering
  7. Can I get a job after passing 12th anywhere in India with science stream?
  8. What to do after passing 12th as a Computer Maths Student? What all courses are available after 12th? Which course has more job opportunities and salary?
  9. Can I get a good job in a good computer company after passing 10th, 12th and B.Tech with 69%?
  10. What are the possibilities of reappearing for 12th board from different boards?
  11. How to become an Airforce after passing 12th science?
  12. How to become a CA officer after passing 12th standard
  13. How to get a government job after passing 12th PCM with 80%? Is there any exams need to be written?
  14. What branch should I go for after passing 12th science?
  15. Can I get a seat in BSc computer science after passing 12th computer science?
  16. Which government job is good for me after passing 12th science
  17. Can I apply for B.Tech without Maths in 12th? Job oriented courses after 12th Biology?
  18. Am I eligible to join graduation course in Maths if I was not able to pass 12th standard in Science?
22nd December 2011, 08:58 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibilities of getting a good job after passing 12th standard in science?

Graduation is required to obtain a good job in either public or private sector. As you have completed XII class in science, you can try for junior or clerical job positions. One can expect such job positions in governments and also in nationalized banks. The candidate can also apply for matching job positions in railways. You can apply for the job positions of Loco pilot, ticket collector, etc in railways. Apart from these, there arise different career opportunities in various government departments.
18th January 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibilities of getting a good job after passing 12th standard in science?

I am student of b.com 1 year.mujha parttime job ke jarurt h jiska sath mai aapne stady bhe kar saku.
25th May 2012, 10:46 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

no..!!
there is no chance to get a good job after 10 or +2 education.To get a good job,you have to complete your graduation and post graduation but graduation is must to get a good and perfect job.
7th August 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i got a goverment job in irrigation departmnt due to my father expired but i want to continue my studies. what can i do to do ca course?
4th November 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

i completed my diploma, and now i am a student of final year BTECH ECE Dept. can i get any job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?