9th December 2010, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Age limit of OBC category student to join non technical post in government?

i m 26 old graduate with non technical B A. I m looking for a goverrment job in central goverment. can i do it tel me non technical post in goverment and what is age limit belong to o b c

28th June 2011, 09:42 AM
nikhilpatidar

Default Re: Age limit of OBC category student to join non technical post in government?

Age limit of OBC category student to join non technical post in government is not exceeding 35 years (no age relaxation for OBC and SC candidate).

Pay scale:- 9300-34000/-.
14th July 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age limit of OBC category student to join non technical post in government?

what is the actual age relaxation of obc candidate under govt of india's rule to apply for a job?
14th July 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the actual age relaxation under GOI rules for OBC candidates.
25th July 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the actual age - means upto what age a obc candidate can go for the govt. job.
1st January 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the adject age limitation for samvida shikshak in obe category
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?