29th April 2011, 02:45 AM
sweetreema20

Can I apply for BEL Probationary Engineers job after completing B.Tech with 75% in Electronics and Telecommunication Branch?

sir/madam,
I have done B.tech with 75% in electronics & communication branch. My date of birth is 5 feb 1986. I am from general category. I fullfilled all the other conditions of BEL probationary engineers but i have a query about age limit. Please tell me can i apply for this job ?

15th July 2011, 12:32 AM

Default Re: Can I apply for BEL Probationary Engineers job after completing B.Tech with 75% in Electronics and Telecommunication Branch?

hiiiiiiiiii.......
you can appear BEL after scoring 75% in b.tech.BEL is a public sector it is a god company.
for Electronics and Telecommunication Branch BEL has a very large scope to perform their potential..............
good luck...........
9th December 2011, 09:53 PM
jayparikh

Post Re: Can I apply for BEL Probationary Engineers job after completing B.Tech with 75% in Electronics and Telecommunication Branch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetreema20 View Post
sir/madam,
I have done B.tech with 75% in electronics & communication branch. My date of birth is 5 feb 1986. I am from general category. I fullfilled all the other conditions of BEL probationary engineers but i have a query about age limit. Please tell me can i apply for this job ?
Hi,

First of all Congratulation for your such good percentage.

You can definitely apply for BEL exam , your age is comes under their criteria.

so,go ahead, its a good company

best of luck

regards.
22nd March 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for BEL Probationary Engineers job after completing B.Tech with 75% in Electronics and Telecommunication Branch?

plzzzzz provide question papers of previous years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?