11th December 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply as a bioinformatics graduate?

Plz give me the suggestions in which govt sector i can apply as a bioinfomatics graduate?
plz help me by giving ur precious suggestions
Thanq in advance

15th June 2018, 10:15 PM
harshandshubham

Default Re: Can I apply as a bioinformatics graduate?

for applying in the bioinformatics graduate the student must be completed 10+2 with physics,chemistry,biology and english. M.sc degree in candidates should completed their bioinformatics in any of the three subjects such as b.sc(agriculture)/BE/B.TECH/MBA/B.PHARM/BHMS/BVSc advance diploma in candidate having a post graduation in bioinformatics in any of the following subject such as Msc in life science, physics, chemistry, mathematics biotechnology,biophysics,botany, zoology etc.
for more details about this visit the link given belowhttp://www.bionformatics.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?