20th October 2011, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Clerk position in Railway being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in CSE?

i m a student of b-Tech CSE second year,can i apply for clerk position in railway????

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in Railway being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech?
  2. How to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate of B.Tech in CSE pursuing 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I get Job in IRS being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in CSE? How to apply for those Jobs?
  4. Can I apply for for Clerk in Railway being a candidate of MCA in computer application?
  5. Which Jobs I can apply in Railway being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Engineering with IT?
  6. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  7. Can I give UPSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech with CSE? How to prepare for this Exam?
  8. Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech in CSE?
  9. How to apply for summer internship for 2nd year B.Tech in CSE students? -- [New]
  10. How to do summer training for 40 days? I am pursuing B.Tech in CSE 2nd year in Chitkara University
  11. Eligibility to apply in JELET for a candidate who has secured 54% in 2nd year of Diploma in CSE?
  12. How to change my stream from CSE to Civil being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in CSE?
  13. Am I interested to do internship while pursuing final year B.Tech in CSE branch
  14. Can I apply for IES Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year B.Tech?
  15. Job in TCS, Wipro, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th, 62% in 12th and pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech(CSE)?
  16. How should I prepare for railway exam? I am studying 2nd year B.E CSE
  17. Can a CSE candidate apply for Section Engineer Position in Railway? Gross Salary of Section Engineer in Indian Railways?
  18. Can i apply for clerk exam or government bank after scoring 52% in 12th and while pursuing BBA specialized in Banking and Insurance from GGSIPU
21st October 2011, 06:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Clerk position in Railway being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in CSE?

Yes the general notifications regarding the various positions in the Railways will be published. You can apply for the clerk jobs on the basis of the positions which are vacant. You need to attend the RRB exam for getting in to Railway jobs. The minimum eligibility for attending the RRB exam is a graduation in any discipline. But the criteria’s may be different for different positions. Hence you can apply on the basis of that.
27th October 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Clerk position in Railway being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in CSE?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?
23rd December 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Clerk position in Railway being a candidate of MCA in Computer Application?
23rd December 2011, 11:47 PM
SAMRAT2011
Member+

Yes you can apply for clerk position in Railway being a candidate of persuing 2nd year b.tech in cse.but i think it will be better for you if you complete your degree first.After completing your degree it will be easy for you to get job in Railway.But you should have good marks in class 10+2 and also in graduation.Atleast 60% marks require.
14th January 2012, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Wat job can i get in railway on the basis of 12th and my age s 23
24th January 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

i am in 12th class in surat can i became a clerk in railway
16th February 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for railway exams
12th July 2012, 05:11 AM
Unregistered

MY QUALIFICATION DIPLOMA IN COMP.SC. CAN I APPLY FOR RAILWAY JOB?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?