6th September 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I get Job in IRS being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in CSE? How to apply for those Jobs?

sir i was in b.tech finall year in cse department so how can i get a job in irs[indian railway services] how should i apply for that?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech in CSE?
  2. List of available Jobs for me in Government sector being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech with CSE stream with an aggregate of 68%?
  3. Sample resumes for me to apply for Jobs being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  4. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  5. Am I interested to do internship while pursuing final year B.Tech in CSE branch
  6. Can I apply for Jobs in Air Force while pursuing my final year B.Tech?
  7. Will there be any Jobs for me in HPCL pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE?
  8. Bank PO after B.Sc? Good coaching center?
  9. Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?
  10. Do I have any chance to get a government job after passing B.Tech final year CSE with 70%?
  11. How to apply for Jobs in Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How to get government job after pursuing B.Tech final year
  13. Can I apply for any jobs that relates to animation if I am a CSE student? Do I need to study more after completion of the B.Tech courses?
  14. Can I do Diploma on Boilers being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? What Job Opportunities can I get in coming days?
  15. How to prepare for IRS after pursuing CA final year exam? -- [New]
  16. Best government jobs available after doing B.Tech CSE with 75%? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which one is the best choice for me between Higher studies and Job being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Which courses are better for me? Which Companies are good for me to apply for Jobs?
  18. How to get a government job after passing CSE with 81%?
24th September 2011, 01:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Job in IRS being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in CSE? How to apply for those Jobs?

The candidates after completing the graduation in engineering can apply for IRS. The IRS exam is conducted by UPSC every year. The minimum educational qualification required is graduation in any discipline from university which is recognized. The candidates should be between the age of 21 and 30 years. The candidates if scoring high in the entrance exam will be short listed for the personal interview. The candidate’s performance in the interview will help them to secure a job in IRS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?