25th January 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for Company Secretary course after B.Com.? What is the fee structure for the course?

i have completed b.com in 2009 can i take admission in cs now? plz tell me fee structure & center's address in mumbai

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission for Company Secretary after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure for the same? -- [New]
  2. What percentage is required to be done for CS course? What is the fee structure followed for CS course?
  3. Which undergraduate courses can we do with CS for a better career? Which is the PG course available after CS?
  4. Procedure for admission in Company Secretary course? Is company secretary course better for me? Fee structure of it?
  5. How to do MBA distance learning after doing company secretary course? What is the fee structure?
  6. Fee structure and duration of correspondence course in company secretary?
  7. Fee structure for Company Secretary?
  8. Fee structure of Company Secretary Foundation exam?
  9. How to get admission in company secretary? I have done BCA and MBA
  10. Procedure to get admission for CS course after completion of BCA and MBA? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  11. What is the fee structure for SC in company secretary course?
  12. What is the fee structure for SC in company secretary course?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for company secretary course from Pune after completion of graduation course in B.Com?
  14. How to do Company secretary course with B.Com after completing PU? Can I take company secretary course with B.Com first semester
  15. What is the procedure to join company secretary after graduation? I have completed B.Com
  16. What is the fee structure for company secretary executive exam?
  17. Is CS a good career option? Is there any good score as a CS? I have just completed 12th in commerce
  18. Fee structure and admission procedure of Company Secretary Course? -- [Most Discussed]
25th January 2011, 07:36 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can i apply for Company Secretary course after B.Com.? What is the fee structure for the course?

hi!

Yes, of course you can apply for CS course. You can directly get admission in CS intermediate course after passing B.Com.

CS intermediate course eligibility:
A pass in the Foundation Course Examination of the ICSI/Graduation degree or a Master's degree/Pass in ICWAI, ICAI can allow you entry in the intermediate course. The course is of 9 months.

CS intermediate course Fee:

For Commerce Graduates: Rs.5250/-

Contact details:
Institute of Company Secretaries of India
ICSI House, 22, Institutional Area
Lodhi Road,
New Delhi 110 003
26th January 2011, 07:17 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i apply for Company Secretary course after B.Com.? What is the fee structure for the course?

Sure you can join for the course. Since you have completed gradation you can join for the intermediary course. You can register any time during the year. But make sure you apply atleast three month before the date of the exam you plan to appear. You need to first purchase a prospectus. The cost is Rs 200. You will find all the information in the same.
5th February 2011, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

after passing intermediary course did i have to do article shift?
8th February 2011, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my B COM(hons).wright now can I apply for CS course?can I study it as a distanse cource
21st February 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

I am in a b.com 3rd sem can i apply long distance course of cs
18th March 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for cs & b.com together after 12 ?
24th March 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

sir,can i do c.s in between the cource of b.com honors?
24th March 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

can i apply for c.s and b.com honors both after 12?
31st March 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir, whats the period of complete c.s. after passing b.com.
14th April 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

i recently complete my b.com i want to join c.s n and i have passed cpt of icai , attend I.T training ,orientetion training so how much fee i have to paid for ragistration for executive? will i have to attend any computer training or any other training? tell me about procedure......reply fast so i have start my preparation plz.......mo.9033335410 rajkot,gujarat

your's sinciourly,
vipul h joshi
15th April 2011, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

what is the actual time of complete c.s.,after b.com. excluding traning
16th April 2011, 12:56 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

dear friend,

Yes, of course you can apply for CS course. You can directly get admission in CS intermediate course after passing B.Com.

CS intermediate course eligibility:
A pass in the Foundation Course Examination of the ICSI/Graduation degree or a Master's degree/Pass in ICWAI, ICAI can allow you entry in the intermediate course. The course is of 9 months.

CS intermediate course Fee:

For Commerce Graduates: Rs.5250/-

good luck
17th April 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

how many subjects i have to study in executive stage?i have cleared ca inter...
21st April 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

..i m b.com with 4 years experince in taxation plz verify cs programe how period. Syed Faaiz ali
30th May 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

ihave appeared b.com 3rd year exam. can i apply for icwai
31st May 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

LAST DATE FOR SENDING APPLICATION FOR C.S COURSE
7th June 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my bcom dis year. can i apply for cs? whats the procedure? and what is the fee structure for the course?
12th July 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

if there is a office in bangalore please let iknow the address
19th July 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by imira View Post
Sure you can join for the course. Since you have completed gradation you can join for the intermediary course. You can register any time during the year. But make sure you apply atleast three month before the date of the exam you plan to appear. You need to first purchase a prospectus. The cost is Rs 200. You will find all the information in the same.
good on
9th August 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

any graduates except b.com can apply for cs. is it possible for them to appear in intermediate course of cs.. plz give the detail information regading to cs entrance.becoz i m interested to make career in cs. my mail id is- [email protected].
thanks & regards
dipika
9th August 2011, 05:17 PM
dipikau

Any graduates can apply for cs or only commerce students are only eligible for it.I am interested to make my career in cs so, please give me the details regarding to applying for cs entrance.
Thanks.
13th August 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in a b.com 3rd sem can i apply long distance course of cs
yes u can apply cs distance course. for retais see web site
4th September 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

i study in b.com part3. please say about procedure to join cs and course fee.
17th September 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

wat is yje percentage reqired in b.com to get in cs executive?? pls do reply
28th September 2011, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my B.com second year (2011)now may i apply for company secretary ? or i may join directly intermediate?
29th September 2011, 05:38 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

ICSI(Institute of Company Secretaries of India) offers part time Company Secretary courses. The career course of Company Secretary is not only prestigious but is financial prospects.

Eligibility for Company Secretary Courses:

1:You should clear 3 stages to qualify as Company Secretary and these are:

i)Foundation Course

ii)Intermediate Course

iii)Final Course

2:The minimum eligibility to gain entry in the Foundation Course is a pass in 10+2 examination or its equivalent in any stream. As you have B.Com as well as MBA degree,so there is no problem.

Course Duration : 8 months duration

3:Intermediate Course:

you have to pass in the Foundation Course Examination of the ICSI Graduation degree or a Master's degree/Pass in ICWAI, ICAI can allow you entry in the intermediate course.

Course Duration : 9 months duration

4:Final Course:

Once you pass the Intermediate Course you automatically become eligible for admission to the Final Course.

Foundation Course:

One passing the Final examination of ICSI you will need to undergo a practical training after which, you will be completely eligible for the Associate Membership of the Institute.

The Training is of Training Orientation Program(TOP) is for 5 days and is done before commencement of training.

This is followed by training for 15 months after the candidate has passed the Intermediate Examination or Final Examination.

The main institute is ICSI(Institute of Company Secretaries of India) at Kolkata, Chennai and Mumbai and Delhi

or more details visit:http://www.indiaedu.com/career-cours...etary-courses/
30th January 2012, 01:56 PM
skapereaMkevy

Default Organic Slimming Meizitang Fluffy Gel: One Of the greatest Kept Secret in Fat loss

I think which are already heard one thing about Botanical Slimming. In any event, let's begin by stating that taking natural products is the most common method to reduce weight on the globe. The ingredients used to make Botanical Diet Meizitang Soft Gel are traditionally used to

help you slimming down. On the list of herbs contained there, we can

talk about Kola fruit, cyamoposis nicotine gum, alfalfa together by means of atractylodes rhizome,

lotus leaf, astragalus origin, oriental water plantain, dogbane leaf at the same time and others by means of

great characteristics or features regarding some of our topic of attraction.

The claimed beneficial

outcome that you may expect starts with: "You won't find any rebound whatsoever, you won't will need to diet either, You won't working experience

any diarrhea considering Botanical Slimming Meizitang Soft Gel is quite safe to use. You will end up greatly surprised with the results, You can get to lose 8-14 pounds per

week! You will not have fat, just firm muscles, and last but not

least... You can only use one pill some sort of day", and without a doubt, all of him or

her are true!

Using only the absolute best quality manufacturing processes in

addition to a prime choice of ingredients, most advisors natural herbs, produces the enhanced and exciting weight loss formula, known when Meizitang.

With several plants used to slim down and a beauty treatment items, not to mention quite possibly the most modern technology with manufacturing <em> Meizitang </em>, The finest natural product to help you reduce weight, the manner in which it works toward that end is usually:

<ol> <li> Managing the fat compression activity in both the intestines and stomach, reducing the possibility to generate new fats from the foods. The

defecation will show an slimy aspect, and in theory, we may drop out the maximum

amount fat as we enjoy. </li> <br> Meizitang Botanical Slimming
<li> Improve the basic metabolism

relation (BMR), which happens to be a factor pushing us into a higher level of human body energy

consumption. </li> <br>
<li> Boosting the fat metabolism as well as blocking the non-fat items

from becoming cutting edge fats deposits in this body. </li> <br>
<li> This absorption of

unwanted fat is enhanced by way of herbal components that stimulate satiety. </li> <br>
<li> The intestine system is usually cleaned and relaxed. </li> <br>
<li> It concentrates its

activity concerning waist and tummy fat primarily, while attacking those places in which we could have

accumulated fat deposits hard to deal with. </li> <br>
<li> The final results will be

certainly seen from day one, with no unpleasant unwanted effect at all. </li> <br>
<li> It's unique slimming capabilities, but it may eliminate toxins from

the body. Botanical Slimming
</li> </ol>

Key Functions
cc
<ul> <li> It eradicates fat from abs, legs, belly and midsection, while going slower the creation involving new fats. </li>
<li> Safe and unencumbered with any toxicities, constructed only with supplement extracts. </li>
<li> Not necessarily needed to do any kind of exercise, nor going into any diet at all. </li>
<li> When you can lose 10-15 excess fat monthly, the email address particulars are really fast. </li>
<li> The absorption from it is easier, since components are a large number of liquid. </li> </ul>

slimming botanical

botanical slimming

slimming botanical

meizitang

slimming capsule

meizitang botanical slimming soft gel

meizitang

botanical slimming soft gel

meizitang botanical slimming soft gel

meizitang
4th July 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

If i complete bcom and after bcom i do cs den what is the process and fee structure
5th February 2019, 11:33 AM
Johne680

Default Cheap goods

I've been absent for a while, but now I remember why I used to love this website. Thanks, I'll try and check back more frequently. How frequently you update your site? cbdefedbakdg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?