17th November 2016, 10:31 PM
tejaswini.s m

How can I get admission for Company Secretary after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure for the same?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue Company Secretary course so I want to know ow can I get admission for Company Secretary after completing B.Com? What will be the fee structure for the same? Please tell me syllabus of the course.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for company secretary course after completing B.Com
  2. How to get admission in company secretary? I have done BCA and MBA
  3. How to take admission in company secretary after passing M.Com? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  4. Admission procedure for doing CS course after 12th? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  5. Procedure to get admission for CS course after completion of BCA and MBA? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  6. What percentage is required to be done for CS course? What is the fee structure followed for CS course?
  7. Admission details, fee structure and syllabus for Company secretary after B.Com? In which year can I take admission after graduation?
  8. How to do company secretary after completing 12th? I am a 12th class student from commerce stream
  9. Procedure for admission in Company Secretary course? Is company secretary course better for me? Fee structure of it?
  10. After graduation in which year can I take admission in Company Secretary Course? Fee structure and syllabus?
  11. How to do Company secretary course with B.Com after completing PU? Can I take company secretary course with B.Com first semester
  12. How to do training for company secretary after completing TYB.Com?
  13. How to do company secretary through correspondence after completing M.Com and MBA in finance? What is the fee structure?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for company secretary course from Pune after completion of graduation course in B.Com?
  15. Fee structure and admission procedure of Company Secretary Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is CS a good career option? Is there any good score as a CS? I have just completed 12th in commerce
  17. How to take admission in company secretary course after graduating in B.Com from Kanpur University?
  18. Can I join the intermediate course after completing B.Com? Which is the best institute in Pune, Bangalore for company secretary course?
20th November 2016, 01:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission for Company Secretary after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejaswini.s m View Post
Respected Sir, I want to pursue Company Secretary course so I want to know ow can I get admission for Company Secretary after completing B.Com? What will be the fee structure for the same? Please tell me syllabus of the course.

The students after completion of B.Com can join the Executive Program of the Company Secretary course. The Institute of Company Secretaries of India is conducting the course. The interested students can apply online for the admission to the Executive Program. The Executive Program has two modules in it. There are four papers in module 1 and 3 papers in module 2. The students after completion of Executive Program can pursue Professional Program. The ICSI website link is Click Here
The total fees for the Executive Program of Company Secretary course are Rs 9,000 for commerce graduates and Rs 10,000 for non commerce graduates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?