14th July 2011, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for customer officer after doing BSc in Hotel Management? Qualifications required and exams to be answered?

actually iam doing b.sc hotelmanagement, may i apply for the exam for customer officer,and iwant to know the details qualifications,exams,types of questions what the asks.

Related Questions:
13th February 2012, 02:36 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for customer officer after doing BSc in Hotel Management? Qualifications required and exams to be answered?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
actually iam doing b.sc hotelmanagement, may i apply for the exam for customer officer,and iwant to know the details qualifications,exams,types of questions what the asks.
A graduate in any discipline may apply for the post of Custom Officer.
In order to do so, you will have to qualify Combined Graduate Level Exam and to be considered eligible for the exam, you should be within the age limit of 18-27 years.
The maximum age limit for candidates belonging to OBC category is 30 years and for candidates belonging to Sc/St category is 32 years.

Since the examination is conducted by Staff Selection Commission, refer to the its official website for complete detail.
13th February 2012, 03:43 PM
soccervinoth

Default Re: Can I apply for customer officer after doing BSc in Hotel Management? Qualifications required and exams to be answered?

actually i am physical education graduate(B.P.E.S.,M.P.Ed.,) , may i apply for the tnpsc exam group1 and group2, i want to know the details qualifications,exams,types of questions what the asks.
13th February 2012, 05:27 PM
ross4412
Member+

Yes my dear friend you are eligible for the post of Customs officer .
It's civil service exam conducted by UPSC every year .
Customs officers are the law enforcements professionals
who focus on the border securities of a country.
Eligibility criteria for Customs officer are as follows :-
1]A candidate should have graduation degree in any discipline.
2] A candidate should have atleast 50% in graduation .
3]Age limit -21-30 years for open category.
4]Age limit for OBC -21-33 years .
5]Age limit for SC/ST -21-35 ywars .
6] A candidate should be physically fit .
7] A candidate should be citizen of India .
So my friend you are eligible .Best of luck .
27th October 2020, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi.. Can anyone tell me, whether the hotel management degree candidate is eligible for TNPSC group 1 and UPSC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?