3rd June 2013, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply direct for interview in NDA after securing 80% in Arts in 12th side?

if i secured above 80% in arts in 12 side then can i apply direct for interview. in nda (non technical side)

4th June 2013, 09:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply direct for interview in NDA after securing 80% in Arts in 12th side?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if i secured above 80% in arts in 12 side then can i apply direct for interview. in nda (non technical side)

National defence academy is conducted by union public service commission twice in a year to recruits the candidates in Army, Navy & Air Force wings of National Defence Academy.

Educational Qualifications:-

For Army wing : Only 12th standard from any stream from recognized board.

For Air Force and Naval Wings : A candidate must have passed 10+2 with physics and mathematics subjects.

You have completed 12th standard from arts stream so you are applicable for Indian Army post , but there is no way to enter in direct Interview board .Every one should follow this steps very well - Selection process for NDA recruitment -Written Test , Physical Test , Medical Test and Personal Interview .SSB conduct this process in SSB center .

NDA exam not require any percentage marks in 12th board .Final year of 12th standard candidate can apply here .Only unmarried male candidate of Indian citizen can apply here .Your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years old .

Pattern for NDA exam is given below-

Paper I - Mathematics : (Maximum Marks 300)
Arithmetic, Mensuration, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Statistics.

Paper II - General Ability
Part A - English (Maximum Marks 200)
Part B - General Knowledge (Maximum Marks 400)

NDA I Exam date is over for 2013 so you can try for NDA II exam.Last date for receipt application for NDA II Exam is 03.06.2013 and the written exam is conduct of 11.08.2013

You can get more information regarding the exam at the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in
31st July 2013, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply direct for interview in NDA after securing 80% in Arts in 12th side?

Can I apply direct for interview in NDA after securing 82% in maths in 12th side?
1st August 2013, 12:33 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend.........

you are not apply for the direct interview in NDA exam after securing 80% of marks in 12th standard with arts stream.

first you can crack the Written Test.

and you can qualify for the written Test.

after you can face the interview.

so you can not face interview you are any percentage.

Because this exam no restrictions for the marks percentage.

NDA stands for National Defense Service.

This exam conducted by Union Public Service commission twice in a year.

NDA - I

NDA - II

NDA has three wings:

Indian Army

Indian Air force.

Indian Navy

Selection Process:

Written test

Interview

Medical test

All the best...........
1st August 2013, 12:35 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend.........

you are not apply for the direct interview in NDA exam after securing 80% of marks in 12th standard with arts stream.

first you can crack the Written Test.

and you can qualify for the written Test.

after you can face the interview.

so you can not face interview you are any percentage.

Because this exam no restrictions for the marks percentage.

NDA stands for National Defense Service.

This exam conducted by Union Public Service commission twice in a year.

NDA - I

NDA - II

NDA has three wings:

Indian Army

Indian Air force.

Indian Navy

Selection Process:

Written test

Interview

Medical test

All the best...........
1st August 2013, 03:09 PM
harishbanu

No, you cannot apply direct for interview in NDA after securing 80% in 12th. First you have to appear NDA exam.It is conducted twice in a year in the months of March and August.
You have educational qualifaction to appear NDA and if you are male and age in between 16(1/2) to 19 years, then you are eligible to write NDA exam.
1st August 2013, 08:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai Friend
No,you cannot directly go for NDA interview after completing 12th class and first you need to qualify in the NDA written test.
Thank You
2nd August 2013, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

can i applied direct ssb interview for nda 2013 with 84% in pcm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?