20th August 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to attend directly for Interview on the basis of mark sheet of 12th Class to join NDA?

sir can it is possible to give direct interview in nda on the basic of marksheet of 10 or 12

Related Questions:
  1. Can I direct approach for NDA interview after scoring 75% in 12th class?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria and selection procedure for joining Air Force? Currently I am studying in 11th
  3. Can I directly give NDA Exam or have to join in Coaching center after completion of 10th class Board Exams?
  4. How to get 12th marks sheet after completion of 3 years diploma? -- [New]
  5. How to attend personal interview directly without written test by having 75%? When is the recruitment process held?
  6. Can I attend the SSB interview without joining the NDA exam? I have passed 12th PCM with 92% marks
  7. What is the date of issue of TANCET marksheet?
  8. Procedure to join in Polytechnic after 10th? How to collect the clearness certificate from Tamilnadu government?
  9. Procedure to join NDA for 12th student?
  10. Minimum percentage of marks required in 12th class to join NDA?
  11. Eligibility to join NDA for a candidate who has secured 32% in 12th standard?
  12. Documents required after 12th standard for admission to Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. How can I attend NDA exam? I am studying in class 12th
  14. Is there any way to join NDA on the basis of 12th? Career options in NDA?
  15. How to work in Air Force after completing diploma in computer engineering?
  16. Can I apply for Army Officer Form while studying B.A 1st year
  17. Maximum Number of attempts for NDA Exam? How can I join NDA being a candidate from 12th Class?
  18. Should I join diploma course or reappear for 12th board exams after failing in Intermediate? Will I get admission on the basis of my 10th marksheet(52%)? -- [Most Discussed]
28th December 2012, 02:36 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to attend directly for Interview on the basis of mark sheet of 12th Class to join NDA?

NO, just on the basis of your class 12th Marks, you cannot face the SSB interview of NDA.

First you have to give the written test.
If you clear the written test than you will be called for the interview

Educational Qualifications:
ARMY WING== 12th Pass in any stream
AIRFORCE AND NAVY WING= 12th Pass with Subject Physics and Maths as subjects in class 12th

Minimum 16.5 years
Maximum age- 19 years
Note= For the next NDA exams Candidates born between 2nd January 1995 to 1st July 1997 can apply

Next NDA exams will be held on 7th April 2013
Notification has come out on 22nd December 2012
Last date to apply is 21st January 2013
7th February 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to attend directly for Interview on the basis of mark sheet of 12th Class to join NDA?

Hello i am in 11 preparing for nda written on aug 11 ( will be in class 12 at the time of exam ) but results w
ill be declared in may 2014. Will they wait 8 months for my class 12 exam marksheet.
Pls do tell thnks.....
3rd September 2013, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

sir can i join nda i have scored 91% sir plz tell me 8090072158 my no
4th September 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

sir I want to direct appear in nda ssb interview withaut written exam i scored 86.6% in 12 from up board in 2013
4th September 2013, 10:11 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to attend NDA directly for Interview on the basis of mark sheet of 12th class.

NDA stands for National Defence Academy, the entrance exam for which is conducted two times every years as NDA-I and NDA-II to join Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

Hence to join NDA, one has to crack its entrance examination first which comprises of written exam followed by Personal Interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian unmarried National having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental Fitness, can apply for NDA.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
29th May 2014, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

sir after clearing ndA examination necessary to show 12 marksheet and a commerce one join airforce after having plenty of knowledge about physics
24th July 2014, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

how commerce student having no maths clear this nda exam. is it neccesary to pass in this maths exam of nda
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?