16th July 2012, 03:02 PM
riya sontakke

Can I get direct admission in B.E after completing 12th with 78.86%?

hi,sir
can i completed my 12th by securing 78.86%... can i get direct admission inB.E ...i belong to open cast.....??

31st December 2012, 10:30 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Can I get direct admission in B.E after completing 12th with 78.86%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by riya sontakke View Post
hi,sir
can i completed my 12th by securing 78.86%... can i get direct admission inB.E ...i belong to open cast.....??
Dear Aspirant,

No college in the India directly takes by the 12th marks.Because there is system of getting in to the BE/BTECH colleges.

For example you write exams in the 10th for the admission into 11th class.So similarly the exams are available for the Engg also.

Following are the exams available for Engineering:

• IIT-JEE
  • Aieee
  • Local state Exams for admission in to Engineering(Ex:EAMCET,TANCET etc)

So after qualifying in the above exams you can get admission in to the colleges.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
31st December 2012, 11:24 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in B.E after completing 12th with 78.86%?

Hi dear

You can get direct admission in only private colleges, but it is recommended to get admission through entrance exam only.

You can give Entrance like

AIEEE
IIT
IPU CET
SRM
etc.

Some colleges where you can get admission directly are
Amity University
Manav Rachna International University
KIIT Colege of Engineering
Satyug Darshan Trust
and many other private colleges.
15th June 2013, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in B.E after completing 12th with 78.86%?

sir i got 78% in cbse and 93 marks in jee mains 2013,can i get admission in punjab university chandigarh.
15th June 2013, 09:11 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

While it is possible to take direct admission, the procedure will not be so simple. Firstly you should forget about direct admission in government colleges. No college will offer admission under any circumstances.

The only possibility is private college. There is management quota in every private college. Through this quota some candidates are given direct admission but in order to secure admission, donation is required to be paid.

Now its up to you whether you can pay the donation or not. Do not think for a second that since you scored 70+ percentage in 12th, any college will give you direct admission. That is not going to happen.

Private colleges will offer admission but through management quota which comes with a price. You will have to pay donation starting from Rs 1 Lakh onwards. It will depend on the college.

In my advice it would be better to apply through clearing entrance exam. You can appear for entrance exam after completing 12th standard.

JEE

BITSAT

UPSEE

GUJ-CET

The Joint Entrance Exam should be your first priority. This exam has just replaced AIEEE and IIT-JEE entrance exams. There are two stages of JEE:

JEE Mains

JEE Advanced

You will have to clear both for admission in Indian Institutes of Technology, while to get admission in 15 percent All India Engineering seats, you only have to clear JEE Mains.

JEE Eligibility

1. Must have finished 12th standard.

2. Physics, Chemistry and Maths should be the subjects.

3. There is no percentage criteria.

4. Age should be less than 25 years.

5. Criteria is 30 years for the SC/ST.

6. 3 consecutive attempts per candidate are given.
9th June 2014, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir I hv scored 88.6% marks in hbse in 12th & 45 marks in jee main .....can I get admission in puchd? .....I belong to obc cast...
15th June 2016, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir i qualified jee mains 2016 with 71 marks can i get direct admission in PANJAB university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?