17th May 2012, 05:55 PM
haikh huma

Can I apply or give IPCC directly after giving CPT?

Respected sir,
i had given cpt but not cleared can i apply or give ipcc directly after graduation
thank you

19th May 2012, 10:18 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply or give IPCC directly after giving CPT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by haikh huma View Post
Respected sir,
i had given cpt but not cleared can i apply or give ipcc directly after graduation
thank you
It is not possible to enroll for the Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) without qualifying the common proficiency test. Even if you complete your graduation, you will need to take the test and score a minimum of 50% marks to be eligible for the chartered accountancy course and enroll for the Integrated Professional Competence Course.

However, by the time you complete your graduation, it might be possible that the proposal of exemption from common proficiency test gets approval, in that case, you will be able to enroll directly for the Integrated Professional Competence Course provided you score a minimum of 55% if you are a commerce graduate and 60% if you are a non-commerce graduate.
21st January 2013, 06:16 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply or give IPCC directly after giving CPT?

Dear Huma,

Its hard to hear that you didn`t clear the Common Proficiency Test (CPT).

Now you want to know that whether you can take admission in IPCC or not if you have completed graduation.

Then here is the answer for your query :

If you have completed graduation in commerce stream from any recognized college/university and have obtained a minimum of 55% marks there, then you can apply for IPCC directly.OR,

If you have completed your graduation with any stream other than commerce and have a minimum of 60% marks , then you can apply for IPCC directly.

This Amendment has been announced recently by the Institute Of Chartered Accountants Of India (ICAI).

So , if you find yourself fulfilling any one of the above two , then you can apply for IPCC without having the CPT.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?