20th June 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for government jobs asking for first class in engineering if I have scored 59.15 in B.E ECE?

HI.. I completed my B.E in Electronics n Communication branch with percentage of 59.15% and i got degree certificate of First Class. Can i be able to apply for government jobs asking First class degree in Engineering.

28th June 2011, 01:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for government jobs asking for first class in engineering if I have scored 59.15 in B.E ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI.. I completed my B.E in Electronics n Communication branch with percentage of 59.15% and i got degree certificate of First Class. Can i be able to apply for government jobs asking First class degree in Engineering.
dear friend

after completion of your b.tech in ece u will get a lot of scope to work in different companies like

1.BSNL

2.AIRTEL

3.BEL

4.SAIL

5.DEFENCE

6.LG

7.VIDEOCON

8.SAMSUNG

and many more companies are there .

all the best.
29th June 2011, 09:32 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for government jobs asking for first class in engineering if I have scored 59.15 in B.E ECE?

Well since your a second class student hence you will have limited opportunities in the Government sector.In the core sector you will have limited options as Government sector companies like BEL, BHEL, ISRO, DRDO only select students who have an aggregate above 65%.In the Government sector you can try out in the UPSC, SSC and PSC Boards.Well, in SSC, UPSC and PSC Board's there are few posts which only mention graduation as their eligibility criteria.

You can even go for higher studies by going through exams like GATE so that you can try out for better jobs after completing your post graduation.Please fgo through the following websites to get a brief idea about the exams conducted by the Board's.

UPSC-Click here
SSC-Click here
29th June 2011, 09:37 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
yes,you are eligible for apply govt. job.

All the industry require to see your degree but most sector shows your career.

So you apply in
*BSNL
*ISRO
*DRDO
*UPSC EXAM
*SSC

ALL you are apply for job...........
1st July 2011, 12:53 AM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Hi,

you can apply for government job after B.Tech.

Government job after B.Tech-

1.BSNL

2.AIRTEL

3.BEL

4.SAIL

5.DEFENCE

6.LG

7.VIDEOCON

8.SAMSUNG
1st July 2011, 02:39 PM
umathkavi

No, you are not eligible for the jobs which are demanding 1st class. they will not round off your percentage.

But still your branch have a very wide scope.

You will get job easily in private multinational companies, but you have to prove your self.
1st July 2011, 02:44 PM
umathkavi

No, you are not eligible for the jobs which are demanding 1st class. they will not round off your percentage.

But still your branch have a very wide scope.

You will get job easily in private multinational companies, but you have to prove your self.
13th July 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

i hav got 58 % in class 12 and
70 % in BE electronics . Can i apply for government sectors examinations
like upsc,ssc etc
19th July 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE 45% IN 10th AND 49% IN 12th EXAM...BUT I HAVE 63% IN B.TECH. PLSS TELL ME THIS IS A PROBLEM FOR ME??? BUT I CAN PROVE MY SELF BETTER THEN MY MARKS. AND I AM A FRESHER SO PLS GUIDE ME FOR A JOB AND THE NAME OF COMPANIES WHERE I CAN APPLY FOR A JOB. THANKU.
4th August 2011, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

I got 57% in ssc and 71%in 12 and 70% in b.tech is ssc percentage is a problem to apply for govt jobs please suggest me and i'm preparing for govt sector jobs......please reply me...
9th August 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Can I apply for government jobs asking for first class in engineering if I have scored 59.15 in B.E ECE?

yaaaa dont worry....some companies like sail will take youuu
9th August 2011, 09:16 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Since your aggregate percentage is below sixty so you can't apply for various government companies because they require at least sixty percent aggregate in B.tech or B.E.
6th November 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for government jobs asking for first class engineering, i have scored 63% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 62% in engineering ECE ? Will they hire me ? Can u please tel me the upcoming vacancies for government jobs in my field. Thank You
9th November 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE THE SCOPE OF JOBS IN GUJARAT FOR BE ECE?
14th March 2012, 11:20 AM
jobsick

In the core sector you will have limited options as Government sector companies like BEL, BHEL, ISRO, DRDO only select students who have an aggregate above 65%.In the Government sector you can try out in the UPSC, SSC and PSC Boards.Well, in SSC, UPSC and PSC Board's there are few posts which only mention graduation as their eligibility criteria.

You can even go for higher studies by going through exams like GATE so that you can try out for better jobs after completing your post graduation.Please fgo through the following websites to get a brief idea about the exams
14th March 2012, 04:54 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI!
After passing B.Tech you can apply for job like:-
> I.A.S
> I.P.S
> I.E.S
> ARMY
> NAVY
> AIR FORCE
> D.R.D.O
> I.S.R.O
> B.S.N.L
> O.N.G.C
etc

GOOD LUCK!
15th March 2012, 12:10 PM
jobsick

Well since your a second class student hence you will have limited opportunities in the Government sector.In the core sector you will have limited options as Government sector companies like BEL, BHEL, ISRO, DRDO only select students who have an aggregate above 65%.In the Government sector you can try out in the UPSC, SSC and PSC Boards.Well, in SSC, UPSC and PSC Board's there are few posts which only mention graduation as their eligibility criteria.

You can even go for higher studies by going through exams like GATE so that you can try out for better jobs after completing your post graduation.Please fgo through the following websites to get a brief idea about the exams conducted by the Board's.
16th March 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi i got above 60% but i passed out after course completion and i got second class degree, Is it possible to change second to first class??? If you have any idea please let me know..
16th March 2012, 06:05 PM
monu592

yes ......... u can apply
2nd April 2012, 05:17 AM
Unregistered

i hv got xth nd 12th 65% & 61% respectively. B.E degrre in 60% but aggreate not 60% can apply government job in which field ?
1st January 2013, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am a B.E eee final year student.What do you mean first class in B.E? is it above 85%?
15th January 2013, 09:21 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends................

No you are not applicable for such type of jobs because your merit is rounded to 59% only but not to 60%...........

ALL THE BEST..........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?