20th July 2011, 05:26 PM
sukho

Can I apply for Government Lecturer Posts having completed my B.Tech recently?

can i apply for govt. lecturer post ? i have recently completed B.tech . please reply me fast

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to become a Lecturer in Government polytechnic?
  2. Date of announcement of government lecturer posts?
  3. Am I eligible for lecture post in polytecnic colleges after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility for Lecturer posts in government recognized colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How may I get information about tutor or lecturer or staff posts available in Central government? I've completed my M.Sc(Nursing)
  6. How may I apply for government lecturer posts after completing MBA with first class?
  7. Can i become a government Lecturer with B.Sc. and MBA qualifications?
  8. Am I eligible for lecturer in government aided college in Tamilnadu? I am having Ph.D in Economics
  9. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  10. Is there any possibility for me to become a government lecturer after completion of group exams?
  11. Is candidates with backlogs eligible to apply for post of lecturer in Government polytechnics?
  12. List lecturer job options under government sector for BE degree holders?
  13. Which course is a best choice for me to get into Teaching line after completion of BE?
  14. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech?
  15. How to become a lecturer in government college after securing 78% aggregate in B.Tech and 81% in 12th? How to get a government job?
  16. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  17. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  18. Which computer course would be better for MSc microbiology student to get a good job in software companies?
20th July 2011, 06:35 PM
sairam sidhartha

Default Re: Can I apply for Government Lecturer Posts having completed my B.Tech recently?

it is possible the college you studied is very good college like jntu kakinada,ou,au,cbit,jntu hyd.
if not by chance you can get it
20th July 2011, 09:07 PM
kunjeyan5282

Default Re: Can I apply for Government Lecturer Posts having completed my B.Tech recently?

Yes you can apply for lecturer posts but more chances increases when you have M.TECH degree.
20th July 2011, 09:14 PM
Simmi Katiyar

No, you can't apply for government lecturer posts after B.Tech. because it is not complete and essential qualification for becoming a Lecturer,
After B.tech. you have to do higher studies like M.Tech/M.Sc./M.Phil. and then PHD or NET. Then you will be eligible for a government lecturer posts.
So go on for higher studies if you really want to be a lecturer.
20th July 2011, 10:34 PM
Arsalaan

NO you can't apply for Government Lecturer Posts.
According to AICTE rule you can not teach B.Tech students without completing your Master's degree.
I suggest you should better go for your Master's degree complete your post Graduation. Then you need to clear NET(National Eligibility Test) for lecturers conducted by UGC,CSIR or others like SET/SLET(state eligibility test/state eligibility test for Lectureship only.

Though you can get lectureship job in some colleges showing your M.Tech degree to be pursuing.

All the Best
20th July 2011, 10:35 PM
vivekdas.raja

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukho View Post
can i apply for govt. lecturer post ? i have recently completed B.tech . please reply me fast
hello,
yes you can apply for it.......
to get the govt. job just daily log on to (www.freshersworld.com)....................
21st July 2011, 09:48 AM
kumararpan

Government colleges wants applicants having M. Tech. degree. so you have to apply for lecturer's post after completing your M. Tech.
21st July 2011, 12:38 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

after only completion of B.Tech you will not be eligible for lecturer post in government institution or any private institution according to AICTE norms.

if you want to apply for lecturer post you must have M.Tech degree. if you are pursuing M.Tech then you may apply some private institution may recruit you as lecturer but for government institution you must have M.Tech degree for lecturer post.

in government institution the competition for lecturer post is very high. many P.hd candidates are trying to get job there. so if you really want to do job as lecturer in government institution then after B.Tech first complete your M.Tech and after that complete P.hd. then try to get job in government institution. may be you will be recruited as lecturer in government institution.

best of luck.
21st July 2011, 04:36 PM
sanjeev26

Quote:
To apply for govt. lecturer post you must have minimum master degree like M.tech.
21st July 2011, 09:24 PM
ajeetajeet1250

Can I apply for Government Lecturer Posts having completed my B.Tech recently?

after only completion of B.Tech you will not be eligible for lecturer post in government institution or any private institution according to AICTE norms.

if you want to apply for lecturer post you must have M.Tech degree. if you are pursuing M.Tech then you may apply some private institution may recruit you as lecturer but for government institution you must have M.Tech degree for lecturer post.

in government institution the competition for lecturer post is very high. many P.hd candidates are trying to get job there. so if you really want to do job as lecturer in government institution then after B.Tech first complete your M.Tech and after that complete P.hd. then try to get job in government institution. may be you will be recruited as lecturer in government institution.

best of luck.
22nd July 2011, 12:54 AM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Hi,

after B.Tech you can't apply for Lecturer post.if you want to go in teaching field you have to do M.Tech.

M.Tech is necessary for lecturer.you have to immediately apply for M.tech admission.

GATE is best entrance exam for M.Tech.by GATE you can get chance of admission for M.Tech in IIT college.

If you don't want to give entrance exam then you can take direct admission in M.Tech.some universities provide facility of direct admission in M.Tech without entrance exam.

You can also do part time M.Tech with your job.but GATE is best exam for M.Tech.

best of luck.
15th October 2011, 10:21 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

No, you can't apply for government lecturer posts after B.Tech. because it is not complete and essential qualification for becoming a Lecturer,
After B.tech. you have to do higher studies like M.Tech/M.Sc./M.Phil. and then PHD or NET. Then you will be eligible for a government lecturer posts.
So go on for higher studies if you really want to be a lecturer.
16th October 2011, 12:17 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

yes, you can apply for Government Lecturer Posts having completed your B.Tech recently.

as you know to join as a Lecturer Post in the Government institute, there is no need for the NET/SET exam.

it will be better if do you have valid gate score.

if you can do mtech from reputed institute then you can easily join in the Government institute.

this recruitment process is conducted by the UPSC/PSC.

all the best......
16th October 2011, 09:03 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
POSSIBILITY FOR COLLEGE LECTURER HAVING B-TECH DEGREE

You are interested in college lecturer .It is best jobs for those are technically sound student.

But here is some problem those candidate are B-TECH degree are not eligible for private and govt both college lecturer.

So if you want to join join as lecturer then then you should contact to BCA and DIPLOMA college.

Because those college Lecturer are belongs from B-TECH degree.

If you want to join as ENGINEERING college lecturer then you must hold at least M-TECH degree.

So you can try for M-TECH degree.

MCA also are not eligible for engineering college lecturer.

This rule is belongs to AICTE.

After B-TECH ,You have a chance for Lab assistant for ENGINEERING college.
12th November 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for lecturership after 15 months in any B.Tech. college as i've completed my B.Tech. from I.T. Branch in 2011 and right now i am working in Wipro Infotech?
21st January 2012, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

i had BE(Electrical). can i apply for the post of government polytech colleges in tamilandu ?
2nd July 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for lecturership after my B.Tech in BIOINFORMATICS and right now working in IT company?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?