30th May 2015, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Is candidates with backlogs eligible to apply for post of lecturer in Government polytechnics?

Sir,

I have completed my degree course in Electronics and Telecomm. Engg (BE E&TC). And do have scored more than first class in final year.
I want to apply for the post of lecturer in Government polytechnic in Maharashtra. But I had 1 yr gap between my 3rd yr to final yr of my degree course. So am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic?
If yes, which exam should I need to crack?
If no, which is the alternative exam so that i would be able to have a job in government polytechnic.
And Is it necessary to have first class in throughout the BE course.....?

Plzz reply...

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  2. How many times can we give NET exam after doing M.A in History
  3. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  4. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  5. Which course is a best choice for me to get into Teaching line after completion of BE?
  6. Am I eligible for the post of guest lecturer at any Government or Non Government College after passing MSc in Food Nutrition?
  7. Can I apply for lecturer post in any government recognized college after scoring 45.5% in B.A and 61% in M.A?
  8. How may I know the whole enterance procedure for Uttarakhand PCS exam?
  9. How to apply for government lecturer jobs in government polytechnic colleges? How to apply for the post? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to join the post of lecturer in government college?
  11. Minimum qualification required for faculty in Diploma college?
  12. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? I have completed MCA but degree with Chemistry
  13. What is the syllabus for NET CSIR Chemistry?
  14. Required rank in JEXPO 2015 for admission in Government Polytechnics?
  15. Career in Indian Navy after completing engineering?
  16. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  17. Eligibility for Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in a polytechnic institute?
  18. I failed in 4 subjects but passed later with good aggregate, can I get a seat in M.Tech. in a good college?
31st May 2015, 02:18 PM
james hettfield
Member+

Default Re: Is candidates with backlogs eligible to apply for post of lecturer in Government polytechnics?

No candidate with backlog is eligible for appearing for the post of polytechnic lecturer.
Until you do not complete your degree, you are not eligible.
Hence it is required that first of all your prime focus should be completing your degree as soon as possible and then you should focus on other things.
2nd February 2020, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is candidates with backlogs eligible to apply for post of lecturer in Government polytechnics?

Is MCA is eligibility for applying trb polytechnic exam in computer science engineering. Please tell
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?