30th December 2015, 07:02 AM
Unregistered

Can i become a government Lecturer with B.Sc. and MBA qualifications?

I have completed my degree with B.Sc. (Maths, Statistics and Computers) with 73 percentage and my MBA with 70 percentage. And I have qualified APSET in management. Can i become a government junior college lecturer now?

Please reply me.
Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Government junior college lecture jobs after completing B.Sc and MBA?
  2. Can I apply for Junior Lecturer post in any government college if completed MBA and qualified in APSET?
  3. Are MBA's well qualified to apply for lecturer post in government PU college?
  4. How may I apply for government lecturer posts after completing MBA with first class?
  5. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?
  6. Which entrance exam do I need to write to become a lecturer for MBA in Government College?
  7. What is the scope for a B.Tech student in banking sector and journalism?
  8. Whether ME degree is necessary for Lecturer job in government engineering college?
  9. How may I enter in lecturer-ship after MBA? I'm pursuing MBA with specialization in HR
  10. Procedure to become a Lecturer in Government polytechnic?
  11. Procedure to become a Commerce lecturer in government college? -- [New]
  12. Am i eligible for government degree college lecturer after completing MBA HR
  13. Is there any possibility to get lecturer job in government college after passing BSc through correspondence?
  14. Could an MBA in HR help me in getting a job of a lecturer in MBA colleges?
  15. Am I eligible for lecturer post in government aided colleges of Tamilnadu after completing MBA through distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to be a lecturer in DU after CA and having 2 years of work experience wit the Big 4? Details of required additional qualifications and tests to qualify for the same?
  17. Colleges to join after getting 80% in MAT Feb?
  18. Is there any possibility for me to become a government lecturer after completion of group exams?
30th December 2015, 08:09 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i become a government Lecturer with B.Sc. and MBA qualifications?

Congratulation! Yes, as you have qualified in SET examination conducted by Andhra Pradesh you are eligible to become lecturer.

Since, you have qualified in SET examination you are eligible to become lecturer in state government colleges.

If you are interested in becoming lecturer in Central government colleges you have to qualify in NET examination and you are eligible to appear for examination. For more information about examination visit at http://www.ugc.ac.in
31st December 2015, 05:44 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i become a government Lecturer with B.Sc. and MBA qualifications?

APSET stands for Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test. SET is conducted by different state government of different states for posts of lecturer in government colleges. You have mentioned that you have qualified SET exam in management, so you are eligible for becoming lecturer in government college.

You must wait for vacancies to be released by State government after that you can apply for lectureship. Generally, a simple interview is taken for SET/NET exam qualified candidate to become lecturer.
31st December 2015, 08:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You have already qualified APSET with management as a subject means you can surely apply for job as a lecturer in state government colleges when there is vacancy announced.

The selection will depend on the merit and if you have good score with decent academic record then you will surely beat other candidates.
31st October 2019, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

I have passed my Masters in Commerce with 49% am I not qualified for junior lecturer
13th March 2021, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my MBA with 8.9 CGPA. I qualified in APSET (commerce). Am I eligible for Degree Lecturer (DL) POST with MBA?
14th April 2021, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi,I have completed my MBA from reputed college in the year 2009 ,have not done any job till now,is it possible to get lecturer post in government colleges.And I have good communication skills and I can explain well..
28th December 2021, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Bsc mcom is eligible for commerce lecturer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?