1st February 2011, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

How may I apply for government lecturer posts after completing MBA with first class?

I am Arun kumar from Andaman,i finished MBA with first class in chennai.I want to become a Good lecturer in Govt.college.How ll i get a lecturer post in Govt. colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for lecture post in polytecnic colleges after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible for Government junior college lecture jobs after completing B.Sc and MBA?
  3. Are MBA's well qualified to apply for lecturer post in government PU college?
  4. Can i become a government Lecturer with B.Sc. and MBA qualifications?
  5. Is candidates with backlogs eligible to apply for post of lecturer in Government polytechnics?
  6. Eligibility for Lecturer posts in government recognized colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am i eligible for government degree college lecturer after completing MBA HR
  8. Procedure to become a Lecturer in Government polytechnic?
  9. Am I eligible for lecturer post in government aided colleges of Tamilnadu after completing MBA through distance mode?
  10. Can I apply for Government Lecturer Posts having completed my B.Tech recently?
  11. Can I apply for a job of lecturer in management colleges after doing MBA correspondence?
  12. Date of announcement of government lecturer posts?
  13. Which course is a best choice for me to get into Teaching line after completion of BE?
  14. Can I apply for Junior Lecturer post in any government college if completed MBA and qualified in APSET?
  15. Am I eligible for Assistant Professor in IITs? I am a B.E student
  16. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  17. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  18. Am i eligible for government degree after completing MBA(HR)
22nd April 2012, 10:59 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I apply for government lecturer posts after completing MBA with first class?

You can definitely apply for lecturer position in government colleges after completing MBA. Notifications regarding vacant position in various government colleges will be published in UGC official site. You can apply on the basis of that. NET is the qualifying exam that you need to attend in order to secure a lecturer post. Minimum percentage of marks required to attend this exam is 55%. Upper age limit is not specified for this exam. If you get through this exam, and attain a good score in it, you can apply in reputed government colleges for lecturer or Assistant lecturer posts.
22nd May 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I apply for government lecturer posts after completing MBA with first class?

what course do i need to take in MBA to become lecturer
22nd May 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

what course do i need to opt in MBA to become lecturer.
22nd May 2012, 04:10 PM
subha raj

what course do i need to opt in MBA to become lecturer.
27th August 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for the post of lecturer if i completed my mba from ycmou open university
22nd March 2013, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

I have Bsc honours in zoology & MBA marketing with first class from pune university.I have 3 year experience in teaching in coaching classes & 6 year experience in Marketing in food company

Can i apply for the lecturer post in marketing as i didnt pass NEt & SLATE. my age is 32 years,what is the last age for NET & for lecturer
25th May 2013, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

without net exam ,is mba qualification enough to write jl exam?
25th May 2013, 02:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you are a MBA and want to become a Government Lecturer then you have to qualify NET/SET with a good score.

NET is National Eligibility Test conducted for recruiting Lecturers in Government colleges. The top colleges will give job on the basis of NET score. Some private colleges may give you job on the basis of MBA but the salary will not be as good as a Government lecturer.

So you must start preparing for NET/SET if you want to become a Government lecturer. The examination is conducted by UGC twice in a year and those who have Post Graduation with 55% marks are eligible to apply for it.

For SC/ST category candidates 5% relaxation in marks is there means they need only 50% marks in Post Graduation to become eligible for UGC NET.

Examination Pattern:

The examination will be objective type and will have three papers. First paper will be common for all and will test your aptitude towards research. Second and Third paper will be related to your subject that you have opted for UGC NET.

For more information visit http://www.ugcnetonline.in]
27th May 2013, 04:45 PM
shrish777
Senior Member+

Dear Friend,

To become a lecturer, you will have to give NET(National Eligibility Test).

National Eligibility Test is organized by UGC(University Grants Commission) every year for two times in June and December months.

The educational qualifications regarding with National Eligibility Test for Lectureship are below mentioned:-

# Candidates must have finished their master degree in any curriculum from any approved institution.

# Candidates of last year of master degree are also preferable for this exam.

# Candidates must have scored 55% marks in master degree for this exam.

# SC/ST candidates must have scored 50# marks in master degree for this exam.

Age criteria and relaxation regarding with National Eligibility Test for Lectureship are below mentioned:-

# Age criteria:- Not assumed.

# Age relaxation:- Not assumed/.

# Citizenship:- Must be Indian.

Thanks.
31st March 2014, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

I'm a B.E graduate and I'm currently doing M.B.A. in Madras University. Am i elligible for a Lecturer post under Anna University norms. Please let me know about this. Waiting for your response.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?