3rd October 2017, 04:19 AM
bachi reddy

Can I apply for group 2 exam if I have only B.Com degree as qualification?

Can I apply for group 2 exam if I have only B.Com degree as the qualification? What are the minimum criteria required to apply? Can you please provide me with the complete information on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting for the response.

9th October 2017, 11:57 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for group 2 exam if I have only B.Com degree as qualification?

The eligibility criteria for Group 2 exam is as below:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for exam.

>>The age limit for exam is 18-42 years.

If you meet both of these criteria then you can definitely apply for Group 2 examination.

18th January 2018, 08:20 AM
nishanth60

Default Re: Can I apply for group 2 exam if I have only B.Com degree as qualification?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for group-2 exam with your b.com degree qualification.
Eligibility for group-2 exam :
-> Graduation in any discipline or an equivalent examination pass from government recognised college or university is the educational qualification required to apply for this exam and there is no marks percentage criteria to apply for this exam.
-> Age limit to apply for this exam is 18-36 years and the age relaxations are :
* 3 years for OBC candidates and state government servicing employees
* 5 years for SC and ST candidates
* 10 years for Orthopedically handicapped candidates.
# And the selection procedure of this exam is written test, documents verification and medical fitness test.
-> written test is conducted in 3 papers of 150 marks each and the candidates are shortlisted based on marks obtained in 3 papers.

1st January 2021, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Medical.fitness.is.very.important.to.qualify.group 2

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?