20th May 2011, 06:59 AM
Unregistered

Can i apply for H PMT after 12th from USA, getting equivalence certificate from AIU, Delhi and am a citizen of India?

I passed 10+2 from usa.and i got equivalence certificate from a i u delhi . I am a indian citizen (res. Of punjab) can i apply for h pmt. 2011.

Related Questions:
  1. I am a Malaysian Citizen, passed STPM and obtained certificate from AIU, New Delhi : Am I eligible for AIPMT exam?
  2. Can I apply for student Visa in USA being an NIOS candidate?
  3. How can I apply for a student visa in USA after gaining certification from NIOS or will I be applicable to take admission in any College under Recognized University in USA with this Senior Secondary Certificate?
  4. Whether NIOS certificate is valuable for All India PMT or not?
  5. Can a student of Maharashtra apply for Delhi PMT or DUMET ? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am i eligible for r-pmt or uttrakhand PMT being 12th passed from UP?
  7. Am I eligible to write Delhi PMT? I have done my 12th from Chandigarh
  8. Whether to appear for IELTS or TOEFL to get admission in M.Tech at USA after being citizen of USA but completed whole schooling and graduation in B.TEch from India?
  9. Am I eligible for NET exam after completion of post graduation diploma?
  10. Is it easy to get a better position in Delhi PMT than AIPMT?
  11. Can I apply for Uttaranchal PMT after taking my education from Uttaranchal? What should be the criteria for the same?
  12. Eligiblity to appear in Maharashtra PMT for 12th student of Delhi?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in Delhi-PMT if completed 11th Outside Delhi and 12th in Delhi?
  14. What's the procedure for getting domicile certificate of Delhi? I was born in Delhi and studied till 8th std at Delhi and then proceeded to UAE and completed my 12th in UAE. My both parents belong to Delhi
  15. Do I need to have SC certificate issued by Delhi to apply for 85% quota of DTU?
  16. Will I be eligible for IAS exams? I'm an Indian citizen but residing in USA
  17. Can i apply for B.Tech degree in USA after passing 12th in India? -- [New]
  18. Can I apply for Haryana PMT while studying in Delhi?
27th August 2011, 02:52 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Can i apply for H PMT after 12th from USA, getting equivalence certificate from AIU, Delhi and am a citizen of India?

Dear
As you are Indian citizen then you are very much eligible for giving Haryana Pmt.
You must get 60% above in your 12th class and age must be above 17.
The reservation of seats are 85% for the residents of Haryana.
2nd October 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i apply for H PMT after 12th from USA, getting equivalence certificate from AIU, Delhi and am a citizen of India?

sir some students of our college studied O level in Burundi and A level in Uganda but bangalore university is refusing to approve there admission B U asking for A I U Letter how to obtain the aiu equellence certificate in short time
9th January 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to do pmt from usa and my schooling from india is i am eligible or what i require
17th January 2012, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Question Re: Can i apply for H PMT after 12th from USA, getting equivalence certificate from AIU, Delhi and am a citizen of India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I passed 10+2 from usa.and i got equivalence certificate from a i u delhi . I am a indian citizen (res. Of punjab) can i apply for h pmt. 2011.
Hi! i am sorry i do not have reply to your query, but kindly tell me how did u get the equivalence certificate, did u have to go there your self?? kindly reply on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?