23rd February 2016, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for B.Tech degree in USA after passing 12th in India?

I have just passed my 12th standard with distinction. Now i wish to pursue B.tech degree but in USA as my family is moving to USA this year. So i want to know if i am eligible to study degree in USA or not?

23rd February 2016, 07:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i apply for B.Tech degree in USA after passing 12th in India?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for admission to study B.Tech course in USA after completion of your 12th standard from a recognised board. To get admission in B.Tech course in USA universities, you must have to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. SAT score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to Undergraduate course in US universities whereas TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to B.Tech course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?