18th December 2010, 04:35 PM

I am a Malaysian Citizen, passed STPM and obtained certificate from AIU, New Delhi : Am I eligible for AIPMT exam?

My name is Michelle Anastasia D/O Balasundaram, I am a Malaysian citizen. I passed my STPM and obtain my equivalence certificate from AIU, New Dehli.I would like to sit for the AIPMT entrance exam. Am I eligible? Because it is stated that only INDIAN NATIONALS can sit for the exam.

28th December 2010, 12:04 AM
amahajan

Default Re: I am a Malaysian Citizen, passed STPM and obtained certificate from AIU, New Delhi : Am I eligible for AIPMT exam?

Hey michelle...
you know the answer yourself you can not give AIPMT. but you can take admission direct through management or NRI qouta. so try for it dear it will be a good option for you.
24th January 2011, 05:16 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: I am a Malaysian Citizen, passed STPM and obtained certificate from AIU, New Delhi : Am I eligible for AIPMT exam?

hello michelle,

As your citizenship is Malaysian you cant write for AIPMT eaxm as the eligibility for the exam is Indian nationals only.

Better you can go for NRI quota.

Best wishes!!
2nd August 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I am class 10 passed burmese student.Now i want to study in india from class10 1.So,could i get equivalence certificate from indian gorvernment?Please help...
11th November 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

I am Indian born with Canadian citizenship. I have OCI ( Overseas Citizenship of India). I have done 10 2 from Canada. Will I be eligible to write AIPMT or related Indian medical school entrance exam ? Please advise.
12th December 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

I have a question to ask. I am a Malaysian Citizen, I just completed my foundation in science and I am here planning to do medicine in India. How to get AIU certificate from India? Please send me the website. Thank you!
4th January 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

I hold overseas citizenship of india(OCI) with canadian passport . Am i eligible to appear for the AIPMT EXAM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?