15th August 2017, 06:51 PM
Vicky garikapati

Can I apply for hotel management course if I failed in intermediate but passed 10th standard?

Can I apply for hotel management course if I failed in intermediate but passed 10th standard? What are the minimum criteria required? Can someone please give me the details soon as possible? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take hotel management after completing 10th and failing in intermediate?
  2. Eligibility to pursue Hotel Management course for 10th standard student?
  3. How to pursue hotel management if my daughter has passed 10th class in Hyderabad? Can I join in any hotel management course after 10th?
  4. Possibility to study Hotel Management course from best IIHM if failed in 12th (Commerce) in first attempt?
  5. Fee structure for Hotel Management for a 10th passed student but failed in 2nd year(1 Subject)?
  6. Which course can I pursue other than Engineering after completing class 12th Science (PCMC) with 90% marks?
  7. Can I do intermediate hotel management after after 10th? Colleges in which I can get?
  8. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  9. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  10. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  11. Which stream should I select after passing 10th standard? I want to do hotel management
  12. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  13. Which is the best stream to study for a hotel management aspirant?
  14. Is it possible to study Hotel Management without completing Intermediate qualification?
  15. Possibility to get admission in Hotel Management Diploma course for 12th disqualified student?
  16. What should I do to study Diploma in Hotel Management on 10th basis?
  17. Hotel Management after 10th standard? Is it a good option? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
16th August 2017, 04:00 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for hotel management course if I failed in intermediate but passed 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky garikapati View Post
Can I apply for hotel management course if I failed in intermediate but passed 10th standard? What are the minimum criteria required? Can someone please give me the details soon as possible? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Yes, you can apply for diploma course in hotel management on bases of 10th. Duration of diploma course after 10th is 2 years. Here below are details regarding diploma in hotel management course:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma in hotel management course is 10th from government recognized board with minimum 45% marks.

Syllabus for Diploma in Hotel Management Course:- Major subjects to be studied in hotel management diploma are:-

:- Food and Beverage production.

:- Front Office Operation.

:- Food and Beverage Services.

:- Food Hygiene and Nutrition.

:- Accommodation Operation.

:- Fundamentals of Tour and Travel.

:- Hotel maintenance and Engineering.

:- Computer Applications.

:- Human Resource Management.

:- Sales and Marketing management.

:- Hotel Laws.

:- Business communication Skills.

Job Options after Diploma in Hotel Management:-

>> Field supervisor.

>> Marketing manager.

>> Marketing and Sales executive.

>> Customer services executive.

>> Cabin Crew.
16th August 2017, 08:39 PM
manjira...

Default Re: Can I apply for hotel management course if I failed in intermediate but passed 10th standard?

Yes you can apply for diploma courses in hotel management after completing your 10th level. However, you are not eligible to apply for hotel management degree courses if you fail in intermediate level.

For admission in the diploma courses the candidates should have scored a minimum 40% in 10th level in any respect from a recognized board.

The eligibility criteria to apply for hotel management degree course are

The candidates should have passed 10+2 level in any stream from a recognized board or university. There are some institutes where a minimum marks of 50% in 10+2 level is required to apply for hotel management course.

The age of the candidates should be minimum 17years during the time of admission.

Some of the top hotel management institutions like IHM, WGSHA,Christ University,AIHMCT, etc. held entrance examinations like NCHMCT JEE, AIHMCT WAT for the admission of the candidates in hotel management courses.
18th August 2017, 10:11 PM
starberry

Default Re: Can I apply for hotel management course if I failed in intermediate but passed 10th standard?

Hello,

As you have passed 10 standard, you can pursue diploma hotel management course. Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma course is minimum 45% marks in 10th standard.

After completing diploma you can join bachelor program to widen your career opportunities. Hotel management is a growing field as the love travel in increasing and need to make business trips.

All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?