2nd May 2012, 12:56 AM

Can I apply for IFS examination after completion of degree in B.Tech Textile technology?

CAN I APPLY FOR IFS EXAMINATION AFTER COMPLETION OF DEGREE IN B.Tech (TEXTILE TECHNOLOGY)?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take textile technology after diploma in textile technology after my SSC
  2. How to do Part Time B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing 3 years diploma in textile technology with 72% marks
  3. How to do degree in Textile Technology through correspondence?
  4. Which government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in textile technology?
  5. Am I eligible for IFS 2015 examination if done M.Sc in Forestry?
  6. How can I become an Indian Forest Service Officer if completed 12th Commerce?
  7. Can a B.Pharma graduate be eligible for Indian Forest Service by UPSC
  8. Can I be eligible to apply for Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir after completion of B.Tech Degree?
  9. Universities in Germany offering Masters in Textile Chemical or Textile Wet Processing Technology or Textile Merchendising? Details of fees, semester and eligibility?
  10. Is there any short term course after completing diploma in Automobile engineering
  11. What is the scope in Defence Services for Commerce student?
  12. How to apply for SSC CGL exam after Graduation in Textile Technology? -- [New]
  13. corspondanc degree of textile
  14. How may I get a government job in textile sector? I have done diploma degree in texile technology and having 10 years experience in textile weaving & designing
  15. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities in the field of Textile Industry after completion of 3 year Diploma in Textile Design?
  16. Procedure to apply for IFS exam? Minimum qualification required for applying?
  17. Is there any AMIE correspondence course in Textile Technology? Details of admission in format of exam?
  18. List of colleges which provide B.Tech(Textile) degree through distance learning program for diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
5th May 2012, 09:39 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IFS examination after completion of degree in B.Tech Textile technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
CAN I APPLY FOR IFS EXAMINATION AFTER COMPLETION OF DEGREE IN B.Tech (TEXTILE TECHNOLOGY)?

The Indian Forest Service Examination is basically meant for candidates who are familiar with any discipline of science. Graduates in Agriculture, Forestry or in any Engineering discipline are eligible to write the examination along with graduates who have studied atleast one subjects in the bachelors level from the following list :
  • Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
  • Botany
  • Chemistry
  • Geology
  • Mathematics
  • Physics
  • Statistics
  • zoology
Apart from that, aspiring candidates also need to be within the prescribed age limit:
The minimum eligible age is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years.
For candidates belonging to Sc/St category are eligible upto the age of 35 years and candidates belonging to OBC category are eligible upto 33 years.
8th May 2012, 01:18 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Can I apply for IFS examination after completion of degree in B.Tech Textile technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Candidates who have completed there graduation are eligible to apply for the Indian forest service examination. This examination is conducted by the Union public service commission every year. This exam is conducted for the selection of candidate as an officer in Indian forest. The detailed eligibility criteria required for the Indian forest service examination is given below:

Education Qualification
For the Indian forest service examination a candidate should be graduate in an y discipline from the recognized university. Those appeared in the final year examination or waiting for their results to be declared are also eligible to apply for the Indian forest service examination.

Age Limit
Candidates applying for the Indian forest service examination should have age between 21 to 30 years.
Relaxation in age is given for the reserved category candidates like SC/ST, OBC, ex service man and so on.

For more information on Indian forest service examination you can also visit at the below web site:

8th May 2012, 03:47 PM
bablubeniwal7

Default Re: Can I apply for IFS examination after completion of degree in B.Tech Textile technology?

hi.
The Indian Forest Service Examination is basically meant for candidates who are familiar with any discipline of science. Graduates in Agriculture, Forestry or in any Engineering

Education Qualification
graduate in an y discipline from the recognized university

Age Limit
21-30
for more;
www.upsc.gov.in
8th May 2012, 04:23 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

IFS(Indian Forest Service)exam is conducted by the UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) once in a year.

Eligibility criteria:

The candidate should be complete graduation or equivalent from any recognised university with any one of the following discipline

Mathematics,
Statistics,
Physics,
Chemistry,
Botany,
Zoology,
Animal husbandry,
Geology.

Final year graduation candidates also eligible.

Candidate should be a citizen of india.

Age limits is 21 years to 30 years.
Relaxation is vary for every categories.

Selection procedure:
Written test,
Interview,
Medical test.

For more details visit the upsc officia website

http://www.upsc.gov.in

All the best.
8th May 2012, 04:39 PM
kinnarnara

hi,
IFS(INDIAN FOREST SERVICE)

Education Qualification
You must be passed graduation from a recognized university in any stream.

age limit
age limit is 21 to 30 years.
age relaxation is given by govt. rule for obc,sc/st ex service or other category

for more;
[IMG]www.upsc.gov.in[/IMG]
15th June 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

I had completed my diploma in textile technology and completed post diploma in home textiles .

Age 27 please advise whether i can apply any govt jobs.

rgds
vadivel
91 9976829010
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?