21st June 2010, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Is there a good career after doing BBA? Is MBA more effect for earning a good remuneration?

Is there any good career after doing my BBA , or MBA is more effectively in my career profile to earn good remuneration?

26th May 2011, 05:20 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there a good career after doing BBA? Is MBA more effect for earning a good remuneration?

If you want to earn a good remuneration then definitely MBA is more effectively in your career profile as after MBA you can work on the various good posts at where you can get a good salary as under-

Job Title National salary Data
1. Project Manager, Information Technology (IT) Rs 212,500 - Rs 1,131,095

2. SAP Consultant Rs 423,513 - Rs 2,616,000
3. Marketing Manager Rs 603,149 - Rs 1,242,000
4. Regional Sales Manager n/a
5. Marketing & Business Development Manager n/a
6. Area Sales Manager n/a
7. Project Manager, Software Development
26th May 2011, 07:17 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Is there a good career after doing BBA? Is MBA more effect for earning a good remuneration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any good career after doing my BBA , or MBA is more effectively in my career profile to earn good remuneration?
Dear friend surely MBA is good for job because it is a higher education..........

And you can do MBA if your background is strong because background is too much matter ...........

if you want to do MBA then you surely earn more money from BBA...........
26th May 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there a good career after doing BBA? Is MBA more effect for earning a good remuneration?

Is there a good career after doing BBA???
Is MBA more effect for earning good remuneration
26th May 2011, 09:41 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

After BBA you have only selected field in which you can make you career but if will do MBA and after MBA you have a very good career option in many field. You can make your career in sales & marketing, banking, manager, defence, civil services, education department etc. After MBA and with your hard working skills you can earn lot of money.
28th May 2011, 12:04 AM
npngpt

My friend there are many career benefits of an MBA and people get the degree for different reasons.The MBA is considered a management degree and can prepare you for management-level positions. Good management is needed in every industry, and an MBA can give you autonomy to move across industries.Earning an MBA will increase your business knowledge and add to your expertise. While some people do not have a specific career goal in mind, they know that an MBA will help them. An MBA is a very versatile degree.
31st May 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

I am a final year student of BBA and i want to earn money from this year so in which field i should join so that it will help me to earn more money after MBA?
10th July 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

lab technician in microbiology is a good choice to make career both in india and canada?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?