4th December 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

List of government universities and colleges to pursue MBA regular program? What is the date and the type of exam

please provide me the list of government universities and colleges for pursuance of mba regular program and the date and type of exam taken by them for admission to their colleges and universites respectively

16th January 2012, 12:38 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government universities and colleges to pursue MBA regular program? What is the date and the type of exam

Almost every government university in India offers the MBA courses in several streams or fields. In every Indian state there are several institutions which offers the MBA course. All the IIMs, IITs, Delhi university, Madras University, BHU to name a few are reputed institutions offering the course. To seek admission you have to appear for the CAT, GMAT, MAT, OPENMAT etc exams which are conducted to take admission for the MBA. The entrance exam varies for different colleges and hence the exam dates are also different. To get exact details you should choose the institution from where you wish to pursue the course or the exam for which you wish to appear for seeking admission. After that you should visit the official website of the concerned institution to get the details on admission procedure.
30th July 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government universities and colleges to pursue MBA regular program? What is the date and the type of exam

In which college i can get addmission for MBA in less cost.I have secured 65% in B.com
12th September 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

i want govt mba collage study in come in the mp state
22nd September 2012, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

i have scored 79 % in MAT. which will b the best college to take admission for doing MBA???pz let me know
4th November 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I want to study government university of canada for undergraduate program like BBA.I am Bangladehi citizen. So what should I do?
4th November 2012, 07:56 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please provide me the list of government universities and colleges for pursuance of mba regular program and the date and type of exam taken by them for admission to their colleges and universites respectively
HI!
Some top govt. college in India:-

Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad

Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIM C)

Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM B)

Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM L)

XLRI - Xavier Labour Research Institute, Jamshedpur

ISB - Indian School of Business, Hyderabad

FMS - Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi

Indian Institute of Management, Indore (IIM I)

Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode (IIM K - Calicut)

For admission in top M.B.A college in India you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> C.A.T
> M.AT
> X.A.T
etc

ALL THE BEST!
10th November 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir / madam

I posses degree of B.Com graduation with 45 percentage . and i had scored 6.5 bands in ielts (i.e listening - 7.5 , reading - 7.5 , writing - 5.5 , speaking - 6.0 that makes overall - 6.5) , and i am interested to take addmission in MBA programes in canada . can you please assist me to know that i am eligible to that or not .
15th November 2012, 11:47 PM
snack

HI,

These are government universities and colleges to pursue MBA regular program----------

Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM B)

Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM L)

XLRI - Xavier Labour Research Institute, Jamshedpur

ISB - Indian School of Business, Hyderabad

FMS - Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi

Indian Institute of Management, Indore (IIM I).

Best of luck,
Thank you--------------
26th December 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

i Want information about scholarships for gov. mba colleges.
23rd January 2013, 09:02 AM

[B.com=Unregistered; [email protected]. In which college i can get addmission for MBA in less cost.I have secured 70% in B.com
30th April 2013, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

please give me information government university for mba addmissionj
1st May 2013, 11:24 AM
sahoopp
Member+

dear friend,,,,

List of government universities and colleges to pursue MBA regular program
----------------------------------------------------------------------

1.Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM B)

2.Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad

3.XLRI - Xavier Labour Research Institute, Jamshedpur

4.Indian Institute of Management, Indore (IIM I)

5.ISB - Indian School of Business, Hyderabad

6.Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM B)

7.Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode (IIM K - Calicut)
4th May 2013, 09:37 AM
MAKES 25
Senior Member+

Cool Re: List of government universities and colleges to pursue MBA regular program? What is the date and the type of exam

DEAR FRIEND,

I HAVE GIVEN BELOW LIST OF THE M.B.A COLLEGES AS UNDER :-

1. XAVIER LABOUR RESEARCH INSTITUTE.

2. I.IM , AHMEDABAD.

3. I.I.M , INDORE.

4. I.I.M , KALKATA.

5. I.I.M , BANGLORE.

THANK YOU!

with best wishes of Makes 25.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?