4th January 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

How may I get the details about entrance for PG course in Jamnagar Ayurvedic college? What's the date of entrancing for the same?

sir i want to know the details about jamnagar ayurvedic pg entrance.. to attend the exam when should i complet my intership? is there any cut off date to finish intership for attending exam n counselling?
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Details about Jamnagar Ayurvedic PG entrance exam? Cutoff date to finish the internship to attend the exam and counseling?
  2. Is there any exam conducted to get admission(for PG course) in Ayurveda Jamnagar or other government Ayurvedic colleges?
  3. Dates of the entrance exam of MD Ayurvedic by Jaipur/Jamnagar, BHU, Paprola(HP) Ayurvedic Medical Colleges?
  4. MD courses available after BAMS? Names of the institutes offering the course?
  5. How may I get details about Medical entrance exam date in Jaipur, Jamnagar and Maharashtra? I'm a student of Ayarveda from Maharashtra
  6. What's the counselling date for PG courses in Ayurveda college, Jaipur and Jamnagar?
  7. Is bachelor of alternative medicine approoved by any government organisation? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get admission in government Dhanvantari Ayurvedic College? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  9. How to get admission in Government Ayurveda colleges for MD course?
  10. Date of application forms for BAMS PG entrance exam of Karnataka, Kerala BHU and Jamnagar?
  11. How may I know about fee structure and last date for form submission through online for BAMS PG entrance test in Rguhs karnataka, BHU and Jamnagar?
  12. Will the Gujarat Minority be considered for Non Residing Gujarati students?
  13. Date of PG entrance exam of Ayurveda for Jamnagar and Maharashtra?
  14. Procedure of getting admission in BAMS?
  15. Date of Ayurveda PG entrance exams of Jamnagar?
  16. Names of objective books for Ayurvedic Samhita? How to prepare for Ayurvedic PG entrance?
  17. What is the process to become a ayurvedic doctor -- [New]
  18. Date of Ayurvedic PG entrance exam?
16th September 2012, 11:34 PM
tanni13

Default Re: How may I get the details about entrance for PG course in Jamnagar Ayurvedic college? What's the date of entrancing for the same?

You can email to the Director of Gujrat Ayurved University
I am giving you two emails-

[email protected]
[email protected]

you can also check this official website-

http://www.ayurveduniversity.edu.in
17th September 2012, 02:04 AM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I get the details about entrance for PG course in Jamnagar Ayurvedic college? What's the date of entrancing for the same?

sir i want to know the details about jamnagar ayurvedic pg entrance.. to attend the exam when should i complet my intership? is there any cut off date to finish intership for attending exam n counselling?
please reply soon..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?