4th January 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Details about Jamnagar Ayurvedic PG entrance exam? Cutoff date to finish the internship to attend the exam and counseling?

sir i want to know the details about jamnagar ayurvedic pg entrance.. to attend the exam when should i complet my intership? is there any cut off date to finish intership for attending exam n counsiling?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get the details about entrance for PG course in Jamnagar Ayurvedic college? What's the date of entrancing for the same?
  2. Is there any exam conducted to get admission(for PG course) in Ayurveda Jamnagar or other government Ayurvedic colleges?
  3. Dates of the entrance exam of MD Ayurvedic by Jaipur/Jamnagar, BHU, Paprola(HP) Ayurvedic Medical Colleges?
  4. Is there any ST quota available for the MCA admission? What's the cut-off marks required for taking admission in the same course? I'm in BCA 3rd sem
  5. How may I get details about Medical entrance exam date in Jaipur, Jamnagar and Maharashtra? I'm a student of Ayarveda from Maharashtra
  6. How to take admission in a good engineering college after passing 12th science
  7. Procedure to attend entrance exam for doing Internship in Efftronics Systems, Vijayawada for B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student? Date of entrance exam? -- [New]
  8. What's the last date for the form submission and other details for PG entrance exam in Kerala and Karnataka?
  9. Can I apply for MPSC exam after completing BAMS at Jamnagar Ayurvedic University, Gujarat
  10. Date of Ayurvedic PG entrance exam?
  11. Date of application forms for BAMS PG entrance exam of Karnataka, Kerala BHU and Jamnagar? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get a seat in any branch in MBM Jodhpur? I have secured 185 in RPET under EXS4 categories
  13. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Reliance Ltd., Jamnagar?
  14. Date of Maharashtra PG Ayurvedic entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Date of sale of application form for BAMS PG entrance exam of Karnataka, BHU and Jamnagar?
  16. Date of PG entrance exam of Ayurveda for Jamnagar and Maharashtra?
  17. How can I admission in Navy Mumbai after scoring 118340 AIR? I'm from Maharashtra and have registered with CCB
  18. Is there any counseling to attend for GATE to get selected in M.Tech?
30th March 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about Jamnagar Ayurvedic PG entrance exam? Cutoff date to finish the internship to attend the exam and counseling?

cut off date of internship complication for bams pg entrance exam
15th July 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about Jamnagar Ayurvedic PG entrance exam? Cutoff date to finish the internship to attend the exam and counseling?

Cut off mark in Jamnagar Ayurveda PG entrance exam if my answer is wrong?
12th October 2013, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

sir,when will be the pg counselling for 2013 batch?
12th October 2013, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

when will be counselling for ayurveda pg 2013 at jamnagar?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?