27th July 2012, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Can i apply for NDA after completing 12th with 41.6% in PCM?

sir...i have just completd my +2 with 41.6% in pcm can i apply for nda or not yet i have submited the form,my d.o.b is 31-12-95

27th July 2012, 08:28 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i apply for NDA after completing 12th with 41.6% in PCM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir...i have just completd my +2 with 41.6% in pcm can i apply for nda or not yet i have submited the form,my d.o.b is 31-12-95
You have completed 12th standard so you are applicable for NDA exam.For NDA exam not require any kind of percentage marks in 10th or 12th.

Your 12th standard marks is 41.6% in PCM so don't worry you are applicable for NDA exam.

Your date of birth is 31-12-95 , so your age now 17 year so you are eligible for NDA exam.I have discussed the details of NDA exam in below.

NDA stand for National Defence Service Exam.This exam is conduct twice time in a year.NDA Examination is conducted in 3 wings:

• Indian Air Force
• Indian Navy
• Indian Army

If you have completed 12th standard from recognized board with science department you are applicable for NDA exam.Commerce student are applicable for only Indian Army branch.But your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.Only unmarried male candidate are applicable for NDA exam.You must have citizenship of India.

The pattern for NDA exam:-

If You can prepare well to your study books then you can definitely get admission in NDA.You can prepare now GK portion and Mathematics portion.

NDA I and II exams notification will be relished very soon so you can wait for next notification.

For more detail regarding NDA visit UPSC official website: http://upsc.gov.in

27th July 2012, 08:41 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear...............
As you are interested for NDA exam , The details eligibility criteria for NDA exam are as follows......

National Defense Academy (NDA) allows only male candidates to apply for the NDA entrance exam. Candidates who desire to join the Army wing of the NDA must have pass in class 12 or its equal from any subject stream.

Qualifying Examinations for NDA Entrance Exam

The selection of the candidates into the Air Force, Naval and Army wings of the NFA will be done through the NDA Examination. This exam will be carried out by the Union Public Service Commission.

Age Qualification for NDA Entrance Exam

Candidates who are appearing for the NDA exam must be unmarried males. They must be atleast 16 1/2 years and not more than 19 years on January 1st or July 1st of the year subsequent to the year of the exam.

The physical details.............

The list of best books from where you can prepare for your exam..........

Good luck.............
27th July 2012, 09:58 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (NDA exam) is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission every year to recruit candidates to the army, navy or air force wings.

You can state your preferences at the time of admission as to which academy you want to join but the final decision will be taken by the rank you secure.

First of all you have to choose whether you want to join national defense academy or naval academy. On choosing the former you will be further given a choice of selecting any one of the wing ie, air force, army or naval.

For the army wing the qualification required is: You have to pass your class 12 exam from a recognized school or institution.

For the air force and naval academy you need to pass your class 12 exam with mathematics and physics.

Even final year students who are awaiting the results of their board exam can also apply for this exam. In that case they have to submit one proof that they will pass in the examination.

The age should vary between 16.5 and 19 years. There is no age relaxation for the reserved categories.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to give this exam and its unfortunately not for girls. The training in the NDA is for three years.

Exam Pattern:

Objective questions of 300 marks will come from mathematics.

Objective questions of 600 marks will be there for the general ability section.

So the exam is basically of 900 marks. Add to it the 900 marks alloted for the SSB interview session which is also of primary importance.

Physical Criteria:

Eye Criteria:

Official Website: http://upsc.gov.in
27th July 2012, 05:08 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hello friend....!!!!

->you can give the NDA II entrance exam after giving your class 12 board exam.

->girls are not eligible for NDA .

->unmarried man are eligible.

->Here is the eligibility criteria,please check the eligibility criteria:-

NDA entrance exam eligibility criteria:-

>You should be minimum 12 pass out
>age limit-16.5-19 yrs
>you should be an unmarried citizen of india

->Exam pattern:-

>paper i is mathematics of 300 marks
>paper ii is the general ability divided into two parts:-
>part A is english of 200 marks
>part B is general knowledge of 400 marks
>so total 900 marks

Then there is the interview session on the basis of which you are chosen,so,always prepare the interview session carefully and give it with full confidence.

ALL THE BEST....
For more information you can visit the official website i.g given as follows:-

www.upsc.gov.in
so,work hard my friend...!!!
28th July 2012, 05:07 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for NDA exam with this qualification. You will have to apply for any defense domains. Minimum age limit is 16.5 years. Higher age limit is 19 years. You will have to clear written exam so as to attend physical test. You will have to adhere to certain physical standards with respect to height, eyesight, weight etc. On clearing physical test, you can appear for personal interview.
20th March 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

can i give NDA entrance exam after completing 12th by PCM with 50% now? My date of birth is 07/05/1995 & from Bilaspur ( C.G.). How can i prepare(any institute plz. guide) & also how can fill the form?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?